Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Awards

    "Don't talk nonsense!"

    Chu Qin went into the palace, thanked the princess first, and then drank tea with the princess for a while. It was just noon when she got home. She thought that it would be appropriate to go directly to the East Courtyard to have a meal with her mother. When she entered the door and saw that Mrs. An was there, she was stunned for a moment.

    People, there is always a distance between the relationship. In the current yard, it can be said that Pei Yan and her parents have nothing to do with each other. It is all because she married Pei Yan that the two sides meet.

    As An's concubine, it was separated by another floor. No matter what Chu Qin thought, she felt that An's had no reason to appear in her parents' yard.

    So until Mrs An got up to see the ceremony, Chu Qin was still stunned. When Mrs. Guo saw her coming back, she greeted Citrus to order the meal, and said that she wanted to see the warm soup on the stove in person. Chu Qin took this opportunity to ask Mrs An, "what's the matter?"

    she said . He paused, thought about it, and said bluntly: "My mother doesn't know what's going on in our yard, and now that I'm pregnant again, she will inevitably have to worry. If she embarrassed you, just tell me straight.

    " In addition, Chu Qin's current thoughts were the same as when An's first came in, and they all felt that his mother was going to give An's trouble.

    But seeing Mrs An bowing her head and smiling: "Don't worry, madam, the eldest lady didn't do anything, just called her concubine to come over and talk, and then she did a little girl red." After saying that, she walked to the tea couch, reached out and turned it over. Turning over the things in the small bamboo basket, they took them out and showed them to Chu Qin, "The eldest lady said that she wants to make a pair of tiger-toed shoes for the child in your belly. But it's alright?"

    "It's pretty." Chu Qin praised, and it was sincere, but the doubts in her heart have not disappeared - how did her mother think about seeing An shi? !

    This doubt persisted in the bottom of my heart until the three of them finished eating together, and Mrs. An returned to the West Courtyard. Chu Qin shamelessly said that she would take a nap with her mother, and she only asked when she lay down to talk.

    Mrs. Guo had no intention of concealing her from her, and when she saw her asking, she directly stated her concerns directly. Chu Qin heard mixed feelings in his heart, and while being moved by his mother's painstaking efforts, he still said frankly: "Mother is too worried, I take care of An's not because Saburo has any thoughts, it's just... just think about it and do it. Saburo this person……"

    She paused, wanting to say that he was wholehearted with her, but thinking of the outer room he suddenly brought back in his previous life, she swallowed her words again and said, "He doesn't like An's. An's is obviously earlier than me. , but he hasn't touched anyone. Now even if I'm pregnant, he can't help but have a hard time, and he probably won't have any thoughts about Mrs An."

    "That's it." Mrs. Guo breathed a sigh of relief when she heard the words, and then said, "But I see that Mr. An is honest, and he is kind in front of me, like he doesn't want to fight for anything."

    Chu Qin was still thinking about the outer room, and when he heard this, he came back to his senses and turned the page. Alone, lying face-to-face with her mother: "If my mother thinks it's easy to get along with, it's better to call her over to sit and sit, but it's just to relieve the boredom."

    Mrs. Guo nodded: "I know it."

    Chu Qin added: "But Saburo's side..." She pursed her lips and leaned into her mother's arms, "If mother is in the mood, just pay more attention to him."