Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Radish and Mutton Soup (2) (1)

    Chu Qin also drank a bowl happily. The white radish cut into small squares becomes soft when touched between the teeth, and the package is full of fragrance.

    After another burst of thunder, it was extremely cold everywhere. Pei Yan froze there, suddenly looked at Chu Qin, Qingqiu Qingquan stared at Pei Yan, although he didn't dare to show anything on his face, he hated Chu Qin in his heart.

    Xiaozhang is a good brother. Seeing this awkward situation, he silently saluted and hurried away to protect Yuner.

    In the dead silence of the whole room, Pei Yan and Chu Qin looked at each other for a long time, and finally said hoarsely: "You, what did you say? No..."

    Chu Qin's thin lips were tightly pressed into a line, and he said nothing.

    Pei Yan finally calmed down, waved his hand and retreated from Qingqiu Qingquan, and even Wang Yu also withdrew. He walked to the door a few steps, closed the door, turned back to Chu Qin, took a deep breath: "I don't know what you heard from others. I brought back an outer room, but not my own outer room, it was Huo Huo. Qi."

    Chu Qin was stunned: "What?"

    "Huo Qi has entered the imperial prison, you know." Pei Yan said that he was about to get down to business, his voice subconsciously lowered, "Now that His Royal Highness said that he wants to save him, it may not be possible, We don’t even know it in our hearts. This outer room of his… comes from a lower background, and the Earl of Changyi refuses to give her a title. He is afraid that once she is gone, their mother and daughter will not be able to live.”

    Chu Qin still stared in astonishment. follow him.

    Pei Yan continued: "So he entrusted the mother and son to me. If he returns safely in the future, I will send them back. But if he is really gone...

    " Be careful: "Qinqin, I can't see them displaced. If Huo Qi is really gone, the outer room will be called my concubine to the outside world. Those two children, you should be the concubines in our own yard, you don't need to be for them. Why bother, just save their lives."

    In addition to his gentle words, he also begged a little, as if he was afraid that Chu Qin would not agree.

    Chu Qin heard every word he said clearly, but couldn't react.

    ——If it's just this, she will naturally agree, it's three lives, including two innocent children.

    But ...

    she grabbed Pei Yan's sleeve, stared up at him and asked, "What's the name of the outer room? Is it Huahen?"

    "You already know this?!" Pei Yan was greatly surprised.

    When the incident happened suddenly, he wanted to make it clear to her when he came back, but he didn't expect things to spread not only so quickly, but also so carefully? !

    For a moment, he couldn't help but wonder if Huo Qi had lied to him. Many people already knew the details of the flower marks. After thinking about it, he dismissed the idea again - if others really knew, they would not have such a misunderstanding.

    Chu Qin couldn't believe it: "Is it Huo Qi's?!"

    "Yes." Pei Yan's eyes were full of sincerity. Thinking of what she said a moment ago, he said again, "Qinqin, you can't arbitrarily suspect me about this. The two children, the older one is three years old. If you think I have something before marrying you, I can't explain it. Clear; but the little one is only three or four months old, so you know exactly what I've been doing in these three or four months. If this child is really mine, I won't even look at it, am I a person?"