Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Life and Death

    "Mother and concubine don't need you to sit in that seat, I just want to see that you are safe and sound."

    At that time, Pei Yan didn't return to Dingguo Gongfu, Chu Qin didn't persuade him, because she didn't force him to go back. the meaning of.

    After a few more days, Pei Yu, who was hit by the board, recovered from the injury, and came to the door to thank him. Pei Yan happened to be at home on vacation that day, but he was inexplicably troubled. He was bored in the room and didn't want to see anyone, so he planned to push Wang Yu to say that he was not there.

    This time, Chu Qin persuaded him, because Pei Yu would be here at this time, and nine out of ten he knew that he was at home. If he pretended that he was not there, he would simply cause suspicion.

    So Pei Yan went to the study to meet the second brother.

    Although Pei Yu's injury was not broken, it took nearly a month to get out of bed, and the whole body was relieved a lot. Seeing Pei Yan, the usual contempt in his eyes disappeared. He was just a little awkward. After being silent for a long time, he nodded and said, "This time, I have to worry about the third brother."

    "Second brother, you are polite." Pei Yan felt sour after hearing his congratulations, even more awkward than him, "This time... Dali Temple didn't want to care about it. I went there just to calm my mother's heart."

    "No." Pei Yu said silently, "Mother told me. If the third brother hadn't come out to help, I'm afraid I'm still in jail now."

    Pei Yan stagnates for a while, and thinks about it in his heart, but in the end, he doesn't care about Mrs. Xie Ying came down: "Second brother, you're welcome."

    Pei Yu sighed: "The truth is, my mother also told me. It's the best for us as brothers to support each other, and we don't need to compete like this. In the past, there was something that my brother was sorry for, don't worry about it."

    Pei Yan smiled without pain or itching: "I don't care."

    Pei Yu took another breath, calmed down, and said, "If you have time, come back. Let's live

    here. Mother has let Muyuan renovated, you and your younger siblings..." "We took a lot of thought to take care of it." Pei Yan nodded, "How about I take my second brother around? "

    Pei Yu was a little stunned, but in the end did not refuse, and followed him to the main courtyard.

    The flowers and trees in the front and back of the main courtyard have been in bloom for more than a year. In the spring, the backyard is full of peach blossoms. Now the flowers have withered, and the branches are gradually bearing small fruits. Hidden in green and purple, it is very pleasant; the grape trellis on the right has also been hung, and it can be picked and eaten in autumn.

    Pei Yan took Pei Yu around and told him generously: "Look, it's not that we don't want to go back, we just feel more comfortable here. The second brother will go back to his mother like this. I think my mother will understand.

    " "Okay." Pei Yu replied complicatedly, knowing that the third brother's words were true, but he couldn't help but sigh in his heart, in the end they pushed the third brother away.

    This matter was told to the prince by Pei Yan a few days later. He was talking about it as a joke, but the prince was silent for a long time after hearing it, and then looked at him intently and asked, "You mean, your mother-in-law and your second brother, after going through this, it's really different. "