Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Spicy Chicken

    That little bit of inconspicuous skin became the finishing touch, and it was sautéed in the oil of onion, ginger, fish maw, and star anise until fragrant, which directly enriched the taste of the chicken.

    Pei Yan followed and asked, "Is there something wrong with my sister-in-law?"

    Yu was still stunned, but he didn't want to disturb them, so he said, "It's nothing. I wanted to sit down with my younger brother and sister, but since you are going out, I will change it. Come again tomorrow."

    Pei Yan said apologetically, "I'm sorry for letting my sister-in-law run for

    nothing." After a blessing, he followed Pei Yan away.

    The two walked out of Dingguo Gongfu all the way, got on the carriage and went to Dongshi. Chu Qin was distracted by the bumps for a long time, seriously recalled the last life thoroughly, and was very sure that every time he went out to hang out in the last life was to take the children out to play.

    She didn't know what made him suddenly interested at the moment, and she felt very comfortable when she thought about the past few days of getting along with her carefully.

    Maybe it was just too "comfortable", so he wanted to play with her? This makes sense. Because he didn't just want to play with her, he even played pranks while she was sleeping!

    It seems that she forgot to settle accounts with him.

    Chu Qin pondered while holding his beard. Pei Yan opened the curtain and looked out the window. He smiled and said, "I inquired about a restaurant, and I will take you to try it in the afternoon. Let's go to the theater in the afternoon. Have you been to Hongde Building?"

    Chu Qin honestly said, "I haven't been there."

    Children don't like to watch theaters, so she has never been to a theater in her past life, only taking her children out to play.

    Pei Yan was more satisfied with today's arrangement after hearing that she hadn't been there.

    When the two arrived in the East City, it was just the right time. At that time, the sky was just bright, and the vendors in the market had already come out, and all the shops around had opened their doors. However, there are not many customers who come to the market to hang out, so you can have a good time shopping around.

    As the Chinese Valentine's Day is approaching, there are also many more suitable things in the market. Tanabata is a festival for girls. Men's festivals on this day are nothing more than worshiping Niulang and Kuixing. Girls have a lot of things to do, such as begging for cleverness, such as piercing needles for the moon, such as listening to Whispering, such as water purification video, happy spiders should be clever, and nail dyeing.

    At this time, money is always easy to make, and Chu Qin saw a stall with "Happy Spider Ying Qiao" after walking two steps. The so-called Happy Spider Ying Qiao was originally supposed to be the girls who caught spiders and put them in a small box and closed it up, and then opened it on the evening of Qixi Festival to see who was woven better. Chu Qin thought that this stall was a place for competition, and the winner could There are colorful heads.

    However, after a closer look, this is actually selling happy spiders and boxes.

    She couldn't help but sigh that the stall owner is really smart. This way of selling not only saves the girls from the trouble of catching spiders by themselves, but also uses the box to attract attention. The boxes on the stall are dazzling, with all kinds of materials, each box is exquisitely made, and there is a circle of thin edges on the box, which seems to be convenient for spiders to build webs inside.