Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Years Later

    We can talk and talk in the car, and if we are in the mood on the way back, we can find a place to eat supper or something

    before going to bed. The result is that the two of us couldn't sleep for a while. Fortunately, Xiaozhang boiled the noodles so badly that they were easily digested, so Chu Qin fell asleep in a daze when he approached Zi Shi. My last thought before going to bed: Fortunately, Pei Yan will be fine tomorrow morning.

    His entertainment tomorrow will be in the afternoon. If he is fine in the morning, he can sleep in late. However, in fact, only Chu Qin was the only one who slept late. When she woke up in the morning, she took out her pocket watch and saw that it was past eight o'clock, and Pei Yan was no longer with her. She called Qingqiu to ask, and Qingqiu said, "Young master goes to the backyard to plant peaches when she wakes up. The tree is gone."

    "..."

    Chu Qin was somewhat speechless. Because he planted trees from early winter to early spring, when the weather was cold, not only was it not easy to plant fire, but the soil was frozen hard when planting, and it took a lot of effort to dig the soil.

    But she thought about it, but didn't plan to say anything. After all, he didn't bring her to work with him, he just did it himself if he was interested, just as he pleased.

    So she got up to wash up and eat, and then went to the East Court to take a look.

    There are three members of the An family living in the small courtyard of the east courtyard. Two of the three are in bed to recover, and only An's sister plays with pine branches under the pine tree in the courtyard.

    The place where she picked up the pine branches was not far from the gate of the courtyard. As soon as Chu Qin entered the courtyard, she noticed it, ran over immediately, raised her head and said, "Hello Mrs. Chu!"

    "Aren't you afraid of me?" Chu Qin smiled and said four Looking down, she said, "I don't know what your name is." The

    little girl said crisply, "My name is An Yingdi."

    Chu Qin couldn't help frowning at the name, but she quickly calmed down. , asked again: "Has your sister got up yet?"

    "Get up!" Yingdi said as she ran into the house, shouting "Sister, Madam Chu is here!". Chu Qin smiled and walked into the house. As soon as he entered the main room, he heard a voice in the bedroom with clear dissatisfaction, saying: "This is the mansion of the prince's mansion, not the girl's home in the countryside. The girl should be well. Learn the rules, no one will take the blame and cause trouble for your concubine."

    Chu Qin did not stop, stepped on the threshold of the bedroom and went around the screen, raising his eyes just in time to see the speaker. She had a vague impression of this person. Knowing that he was in charge of Mrs An, she couldn't help but glance at her, but without saying anything, she walked towards Mrs An's bed.

    When Mrs An saw her coming in, she was about to stand up and greet her. Chu Qin stretched out her hand to block it and sat down beside the bed: "How are you?"

    "It's okay." Mrs An lowered her head, "The doctor said don't get angry, take care of yourself. It's alright." After a pause, he added, "Thank you, Madam."

    "You're welcome." Chu Qin nodded and pondered a little, telling her frankly and honestly, "I didn't plan to marry your mother. My sister stays in this yard. I don't hide the truth from you - you are your aunt, they are servants, if they stay here, even if your family doesn't care, others will be somewhat embarrassed, because of your face, It's not good for them to do anything."