She went downstairs and saw Charlie and Bella sitting.

"Hey Charlie, good morning!" I said with a smile and he threw his spoon in the bowl and rushed towards me helping me out making me chuckle.

"I'm fine" I said but he ignored me and helped me towards the table where Bella was sitting.

She saw me and huffed.

"What happened to her?" She asked without intrest.

"Fell down the stairs....... Any problem?" Nova said as Bella rolled her eyes.

"Thank god" She muttered under her breath but Charlie caught it.

"She is your sister! Be a little responsible!" He scolded his older daughter as she threw her spoon and stood up.

"She is no sister to me! She is a freak and I would love to see her dying!!" Bella yelled and stormed out of the door leaving a very shocked Charlie and an unfazed Nova taking a bite from an apple.

Charlie turned to look at her younger daughter with concerned eyes thinking of a way to apologize but Nova got a hint and said.

"No need to apologize Charlie....... I don't even care about her now, let her come in her senses" She said as Charlie sighed.

"Not going to eat more?" Charlie said eyeing her almost finished apple.

"Nope, not hungry" She said as someone knocked the door.

"I'll go get it" Nova said walking towards the door slowly.

She opened the door and was met by a person who made her blushed several times now.

She smiled at Edward but he looked a little serious.

"Hey..... What happened?" She asked.

"You are walking without any support!" He said making her chuckle.

"I'm alright see" She said twirling around and wincing very lightly.

"Just a little bit pain, nothing else" She said and smiled up at him but he only frowned making her sigh.

"What do you want me to do? Sit here and wait for someone to help me?" She said in a serious tone.

And this time it was Edward's turn to sigh.

"Who's at the door, Nova?" Charlie's voice came as she stepped back.

"It's Edward" She said and then quickly added "he'll drop me to school, don't worry" She took her bag from the counter and went out of the house shutting the door behind her and took a deep breath.

"I'm not ready" She said as Edward's face softened and he grabbed her waist gently and kissed her forehead.

"Don't worry...... Just try not to limp, okay?" He said gently as she nodded and they both made their way towards Edward's black Volvo.

As they both sat inside the car he turned to look at his mate one more time.

"If you do limp, it's alright and if someone insults you I will personally deal with them, got it?" He said as Nova smiled softly.

"They wouldn't be alive for you to deal with them" She said as her smile turned into a smirk making Edward chuckle.

The rest of the car ride was silent just Edward grabbing her hand and squeezing it occasionally trying to comfort his mate.

They reached the school and Edward quickly got out going to open Nova's door and helping her out.

Everyone was looking at them some were jealous some were shocked just like Bella who was standing by her red truck, glaring at Nova.