twenty-five.

Our plane landed around 8:00 p.m. Monday night. We grabbed our bags from the baggage claim and got an Uber back to Tyler's house. On the ride home, Cameron fell asleep leaning against me in the backseat. I carried Cam inside while Tyler got all of our bags out of the trunk. I walk up the stairs and lay Cameron down on the bed in the guest room. I walk into Tyler's bedroom and sprawl out on his king size bed. Man, who knew traveling could be so exhausting? Tyler comes in and chuckles at the sight of me, my coat and boots still on.

He lays down beside me and says, "So, have you made up your mind yet? I'm impatient."

I giggle, "You literally asked me to move in less than 12 hours ago, Ty..."

We both laugh as he says, "Yeah, well, like I said... I'm impatient. Please just say yes, Ali."

I hesitate for a moment. Should I make him wait a little longer or should I go ahead and tell him I've decided? I mean, it is kind of funny watching him impatiently waiting for my answer. Maybe I'll torment him just a bit longer.

"I still haven't made up my mind yet." I say as I smirk at him.

He sighs heavily, "You know what I think? I think you have made up your mind and you're just trying to kill me by making me wait. That's what I think..."

He lightly tickles my sides and smiles as I laugh at his accurate assumption. "You just know everything, don't you?"

"More than you know, love." He smiles and kisses my lips softly. "So is that a yes?"

I roll my eyes and smile at him, "Before I answer, let me ask you this. Is me and Cameron sleeping on a pull out couch the only reason why you want us to move in with you?"

He sits up on the bed and says, "Of course that's the only reason. What, you think I want you to move in because I love you or something? Pshh..."

I chuckle at his response, "Oh, well, my mistake." I say sarcastically as I close my eyes.

He lays back down beside me, "You and Cam sleeping on a couch is definitely one reason why I want you guys to move in here, but the other reason is because I love you. Both. And I hate watching you leave to go home whenever you do. I would rather this be your home. With me. Just the three of us."

I turn my head to look at him, "You're not worried we're moving too fast?"

"Not at all. It may be fast to people on the outside, but you and I know each other better than anybody else does. I love you, you love me. That's all there is to it. So why not?" He says as he grabs my hand and pulls it to his lips. "Please say yes, Ali."

I roll over on top of him and stare into his eyes, "Okay."

He smiles and says, "Is that a yes?"

I nod my head and he pulls my face down to his. He kisses me with so much intensity as he pulls my coat off of me. I struggle to kick my boots off and we can't help but laugh at how incredibly unsexy we are in this moment together. That is how you know you're made for each other. You love each other and laugh  together through the embarrassing awkward moments. You feel so comfortable to be exactly who you are in front of one another. You can be your goofiest self around them and love each other more for it. He was made for me, and I for him.

The next morning, Tyler drives Cameron and I back to Whitney's apartment. I'm nervous to tell her the plan, but I have a feeling she will be excited for me no matter what. She will probably think we're just dumb in love, but she will be supportive no matter what. She always has been. We walk inside and see Whitney in her bra, making out with Blake on the couch. I quickly cover Cameron's eyes as Whitney stands up and throws her shirt back on.