fourteen.

I look around and don't spot his truck anywhere. "Wait, where is your truck?" I ask, still searching up and down the street.

"I figured tonight we could drive something a little more fun." He says as he presses the unlock button on his keys and I hear a chirp.

I look in the direction that I heard the noise and see a beautiful, shiny white Tesla with black rims and black windows. I look at Tyler with so much excitement written on my face...

"No freaking way! I've never seen one of these up close! This is such a beautiful car!" I say as I reach for the handle. "Wait, where's the handle? How the hell do you get in this thing?!"

Tyler laughs at me and pushes the black handle on the door. He opens the door with ease and helps me in. I lower myself into the car and wait for him to get in.

"This car is beautiful. It's like a spaceship!" I say to Tyler as I look around the car in amazement. The seats are covered in a beautiful snow white leather material that smells brand new. The massive screen on the dashboard is twice the size of my iPad that I've had for years. And the steering wheel looks like something you would use to play a racing game at one of those old arcades you see in the movies.

Tyler laughs and says, "I'm glad you like it. This is my favorite car, but the truck is just more reliable when there's snow on the ground. But this one is a lot more fun to drive." He starts the engine and pulls onto the street.

"So, where are you taking me?" I ask him as he keeps his eyes on the road.

"It's a surprise..." He says with a mischievous grin on his face.

We drive just down the road and pull up to this incredibly tall building. He comes around to my side and helps me out of the car. Good thing too because this car doesn't have a handle on the door, so I would've been stuck here for a while trying to figure out how in the hell to get out of this spaceship. He locks the car and grabs my hand, leading me into the tall building. We get to the elevator and he presses the "RT" button. Could that mean...? Are we going to the rooftop?!

The elevator dings and the doors open wide. I look out on the rooftop and see igloos everywhere, covered in lights. This place looks so magical! The hostess greets us and asks for the name of the reservation.

"It's under Reeves." Tyler says in a low voice.

The hostess nods her head and says, "Follow me."

He hasn't let go of my hand for a single second. We follow closely behind the hostess who leads us to one of the igloos. She holds the door open while we make our way inside. There's blankets and pillows all along the seating area that surrounds the table. There's a small fire pit in the center of the table with glowing blue and purple stones surrounding the flames. This is truly the most incredible place I have ever been. The hostess leaves and closes the door behind her. Tyler and I sit down on the cushioned loveseat and pull a blanket over the two of us.

"This place is so magical... I feel like I'm in a dream." I say as I look all around the top of the igloo and see the city lights shining all around us.

Tyler smiles from ear to ear, "I wanted our first date to be as private as possible, so I figured what better place than a private igloo on the rooftop?"

I smile back at him and say, "This is truly incredible. Thank you for bringing me here."

"I was actually having a hard time trying to think of where I would want to take you for our first date. I've been thinking about it for a while now, and then one of my buddies told me about this place. I've never been here so I hope what he said is true about the food." Tyler says as the waitress knocks on the door.