eighteen.

Tyler leads us into the kitchen where his mother and sisters are standing around having a glass of wine together. They're all so beautiful. His mother is a very petite woman, with shoulder length blonde hair. Her eyes are that same icy blue that Tyler and Talia have. Safe to say that's where they get them from. His sister Tori, whom I have never met before, has dark brown hair that falls to the middle of her back in beautiful spiral curls. Her eyes are as hazel as they can be with little gold specks in the center of each one.

"Tyler, my baby boy! I'm so glad you're finally here!" His mother says as she wraps her arms around him as much as she can.

"Hey, mom. I want to introduce you to my girlfriend, Ali. And this is her little boy Cameron." Tyler says as he points to me and Cam.

I reach my hand out to shake hers and she accepts my gesture. "It's nice to meet you, Ali. We've heard so much about you."

"It's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Reeves." I say, still in shock by her reaction.

"Mrs. Reeves, pshh. Please, call me Connie." She says as I pull my hand away from hers and smile shyly.

I look down at Cameron, "Say hi, bug."

Cameron shyly waves his hand and says, "Hi..." as he shifts his eyes from her to his feet and back to her again.

Tyler squeezes my hand and grins down at me, knowing even though his mother reacted the complete opposite of how his sister Talia had yesterday, I'm still nervous as hell to be here.

"There's appetizers here on the counter and drinks are in the refrigerator. Help yourselves to anything you want! Dinner should be ready soon." Connie says as she turns her attention back on the ham that she has in the oven.

Tyler turns his attention to his sisters who are leaning against the counter, sipping on their wine. He barely acknowledges Talia, but embraces Tori tightly.

"Oh, so now you're not even going to hug me anymore?" Talia says to him as she shifts her eyes towards me, then back to him.

"Tori, this is Ali and Cameron. Ali, Cameron, this is my sister Tori." Tyler says, completely ignoring Talia's comment.

Tori holds her hand out to shake mine and says, "It's good to meet you guys. Cameron, my girls are in the playroom if you want to go play with them! Here, I'll show you where it is." She reaches her hand out to Cameron, who looks at me to see if it's okay for him to go with her.

I nod my head and say, "Go on, bug. Have fun, okay? And play nicely with the girls!"

A cheesy smile stretches across his face as he takes Tori's hand and follows her down the hall. Suddenly, a loud voice echoes through the entryway.

"Hey fam, the star player has finally arrived!" The loud voice shouts as it gets closer and closer.

A big, hazel eyed man with sandy brown hair comes into the kitchen and picks Connie up off the floor in a big hug. This must be Tyler's little brother. Not so little though... they're about the same size. Tyler and Tommy slide their hands against one another's, like some kind of typical guy handshake, and give a one armed hug to each other.

"Hey man! How's school going?" Tyler asks Tommy as they release each other's hands.

"Oh you know, same old same old." His eyes shift to me standing close behind Tyler. "And who might this gorgeous creature be?"

Tyler clears his throat and pulls me close to him, "This is my girlfriend, Ali. Ali, this is my little brother Tommy."

I hold my hand out for him to shake, and I'm taken by surprise as Tommy pulls me in for a hug. I give a small chuckle and say, "It's nice to meet you, Tommy."