twenty.

The past couple weeks with Tyler have flown by so fast. He's been gone a lot for the playoff games, and they actually made it to the NFL Conference Championship! This week will determine if they are going to the Super Bowl! He couldn't be more ready than he is right now. When he has been home, Cameron and I have stayed the night majority of the nights.

Cameron loves when we stay overnight because according to him, he has his own room now. I mean, he does sleep in the guest bedroom alone, but it's definitely not his bedroom yet. Yet? Look at me jumping to conclusions like this will eventually be our home, too. Come on now, Ali. Let's not rush into anything else here, alright?

I'm sitting by the fireplace in the living room, sipping on my coffee, enjoying one of my favorite books when Tyler sneaks up behind my chair and puts his hands over my eyes.

"If you guess correctly who is standing behind you right now, you get a surprise." Tyler says in his version of a distorted voice.

A smile stretches across my face as I say, "Hmm... could it be umm... Tom Brady?"

His hands drop to my waist and tickles my sides. "Oh my god, okay okay, stop! It's you! It's Tyler Reeves! Oh my god!" I yell in between laughs.

He walks around my chair and squats down to face me. "Well, I guess I'll give you your surprise anyways..."

He pulls four tickets out of his pocket and hands them to me. "You, Cameron, Whitney and Blake are going to the game this weekend."

My mouth drops open as I tackle him to the floor. My lips crash onto his as a big grin pulls at his mouth. "Seriously?! Oh my god, they're all going to be so excited! Thank you, Ty!" My lips fall back into his as he wraps his arms around me.

Cameron comes running into the living room with a board game. "Ew, gross! Stop kissing! Can we play this?!"

Tyler and I stand up, laughing at his reaction to catching us kissing on the floor. "Bug, Tyler has to go to practice in a little bit so we have to get going. We can play it another time, okay?"

"You know, you guys are more than welcome to hang out here. I don't have to be home for you guys to be here. What's mine is yours." Tyler says as he winks at me.

"Thank you, but I think we should get home and tell Whitney about our double date that Cameron and I have with her and Blake this weekend." He looks down at me with a smile and leans down to kiss me.

"What's a double date?" Cameron asks me.

I squat down to his level and say, "Would you like to be mommy's date this weekend?"

He nods his head and says, "Yes! Where are we going?!"

I smile and say, "Well, to answer your first question... a double date is where two couples go out together. You and mommy, and Whitney and her boyfriend. And to answer your second question... how would you like to go watch Tyler play football?"

Cameron tilts his head in confusion, "We always watch Tyler play football, mommy?"

I giggle, "Not on the TV this time... we're going to a real game!"

Cameron's face lights up, "A real game?!"

Tyler squats down to his level and says, "A real game, kiddo. And I made sure that you guys got some of the best seats in the stadium."

Cameron runs over to the cabinet and puts the game back where he found it. He grabs his coat and starts running towards the garage door.

"Woah woah woah, where are you going, Cam?" I say as I follow him to the door.