seventeen.

I woke up wrapped in Tyler's massive arms, both of us still completely naked. I lean over to the nightstand to grab my phone and check the time. 7:45 a.m. Holy shit, it's early. Maybe I can run to Whitney's apartment and grab all of Cameron's gifts before he wakes up. I could bring them over here so it looks like Santa knew we stayed here last night. I lean over to Tyler and kiss his lips softly, trying not to wake him. He kisses me back without hesitation and pulls me on top of him.

"Mmmm, good morning, baby." He says as he kisses my neck.

I giggle at the stubbled facial hair tickling my neck with each kiss. "Good morning, handsome."

He rolls me onto my back and kisses my neck and jaw. "Merry Christmas." He says as his lips travel lower and lower.

Geez, he is playful this morning. "Merry Christmas. Did you sleep well?" I ask him as I watch his hands slowly climb up to my chest.

He nods his head and places kisses along my inner thighs. Well, there goes my plan... I guess Cameron's gifts can wait a little longer. He pulls one hand down closer to his mouth and runs his fingers gently from my knee, up my thigh, right to his main target. My back arches just the way he likes it as I try to stay quiet, trying not to wake up Cameron. He's driving me crazy, the way he moves his tongue so effortlessly in exactly the right places. He definitely enjoys taking care of me, and I am not complaining at all... He pulls me to the edge of the bed and proves to me just how much he feels for me.

Twenty minutes flies by in a matter of seconds, or so it seems, and we clean ourselves up and get dressed. As I throw on one of his long sleeve tees, Tyler walks into his closet and says, "Hey, I need to ask you something."

I look up at him curiously, "What's up?"

He takes a deep breath in and says, "I know you probably don't want to, given the situation from yesterday, but I don't want you and Cam to be alone on Christmas... so I wanted to ask, umm... do you guys want to maybe come with me tonight? To my parents Christmas dinner?"

I am shocked that he would even ask me to come considering how much his sister already seems to hate me... but honestly, I love that he didn't want Cam and I to be alone today.

I think about it for a minute or two, then finally say, "Do you think your family will be okay with us being there on such short notice? I mean, that's two extra mouths to feed. And I don't want them to feel awkward when your nieces open their gifts and Cam doesn't have anything to open."

Tyler sighs and says, "I'm sure they won't mind. There's always plenty of food leftover anyways. And as for the gifts, Cam will have a few things to open. I can assure you of that."

"What do you mean? They're not going to go out and buy gifts for some kid they don't even know, the day of Christmas..." I said, confused at his statement.

He smiles and says, "I may or may not have gotten him a few things... we can just bring them over there and he can open them with the girls. Please say you'll come with me? I would really love to spend today with you guys, too."

I shake my head in disbelief and sigh, "I guess if you really think it's not going to be a problem... your sister seems to really hate me. I'm honestly scared of what the rest of your family might think of me."

"My family will love you as soon as they get to know you. Just ignore Talia. I only ever see her 2 or 3 times a year anyways." He reassures me and kisses the top of my head. "So you'll come with me?"

I take a deep breath in and say, "Yes, we will come with you. But can we go home first so I can find something a little more appropriate to wear? I don't want to leave a bad first impression on the rest of your family."