sixteen-Ali

Cam and I didn't plan on staying the night, but after the run in that we had with Tyler's sister, I couldn't bring myself to leave. I could tell Tyler was extremely upset by his sister's behavior and comments, I mean he kicked her out of his house, for crying out loud. I was obviously bothered by the entire situation, but I didn't want him to think I blamed him for any of it by leaving. Everything has been so great between us, I couldn't imagine going home on bad terms.

We finished our dinner and I made my way upstairs to put Cameron to bed. I sang his bedtime songs and read him a book, then tucked him in for the night. I gently run my fingers through his hair until he drifts off to sleep, then step out of the bedroom to find Tyler. His bedroom door is wide open and I can hear soft music playing from inside the room. I lightly knock on the door and walk inside only to find him sitting on the bed holding out a small box wrapped in red with a gold bow. I sit down on the bed beside him and lean my head against his rock hard shoulder.

"What is this?" I ask, gesturing to the small gift in his hands.

He sighs and says, "I know you didn't want me getting you anything for Christmas, but I just couldn't help myself."

I smile and roll my eyes at him while he hands me the small box. I rip the paper off of the box and find a beautiful white gold necklace with the number 97 in the center. Tyler looks at me to see my reaction, but all I could do was lightly gasp as my mouth fell open.

"So do you like it?" He asks me nervously.

I shook my head from side to side and said, "Tyler, I can't accept this... This is way too much."

He chuckles and takes the box from my hands. "You can and you will accept it. Please?" He pulls the necklace out of the box and unclasps the hook. He lifts his arms over my head and puts the necklace on me. "See, it fits perfectly."

I lift my hand up to my chest and place it over the necklace. "It's beautiful..." I turn around to face him and say, "Thank you, Tyler."

A smile stretches across his gorgeous face as he pulls me in for a kiss. Our lips meet and move together in unison. I slowly pull back and look him in the eyes, "Now I feel bad... I didn't bring your gift over... And I just got you something small. I didn't think you would actually get me something since we haven't been together long..."

He laughs and moves my hair behind my ear, "Just having you here is enough for me."

I smile and sink into his chest. "Well, is there anything else that you want?" I ask, hoping his mind is in the same place as mine right now.

I feel his heartbeat thumping a little harder as he says, "I can think of a few things actually..."

I look up at him with a mischievous grin and bring my lips back to his. He leans back on the bed as I climb on top of him. Our tongues dance together as he lifts my shirt above my head and throws it on the floor. He puts his hands on my hips and grips onto them as if his life depended on it. My heart feels like it might explode as I lift his shirt above his head and expose all of my favorite muscles on his body. He looks as if he were carved out of stone by Michelangelo himself, every single inch of him is perfectly toned. I trace my fingers down his stomach and memorize every detail. I unbutton his jeans and slide the zipper down slowly, driving him wild. He rolls me over on my back and gets off of the bed. I prop myself up on my elbows and watch as he pulls his jeans down and shakes them off to the side. Even though his briefs are as black as the night sky, I can still make out every single inch of him...

He climbs back on the bed and hovers over me, pulling my jeans off, one leg at a time. He tosses them onto the floor along with the rest of our clothes and examines every bit of my body that he can. He takes his finger and traces one of the scars on my belly, one that my beautiful little boy gave me when he stretched my skin to its limit. I shudder under his touch and turn my face away from him, embarrassed by my skin and the scars it holds.