thirteen.

The next morning, I woke up in Tyler's bed still completely naked and alone. I sit up on the bed and pull the covers over my chest, as if I have anything to hide after what we did last night. The bathroom door is shut and I can hear the shower running. I roll out of bed and go into the bathroom, only to find Tyler standing in the shower with his back to me. I stare in amazement as the water slowly drips down his muscles. I gently open the shower door and join him, wrapping my arms up underneath him from behind and resting my tiny hands on his chest. He puts his hands on top of mine and turns his head to look down at me, his sparkling teeth making my knees weak.

He leaned his head down and kissed my lips. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning." I said as I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck.

He brings one hand up to my chin and kisses me tenderly. As our lips linger on each other, I pull him closer to me, one hand gripping onto the back of his neck while the other travels down his chest, to his stomach, until I reach a certain area that I just want another taste of. My fingers tease him, tracing the length gently just before gripping onto him fully.

"Oh God, Ali, what're you doing to me?" He asked as my hand continued exploring familiar territory.

I give him a wicked smile and giggle softly, pushing him back against the marble tile. I sank down to my knees, my eyes never leaving his gaze. The hot water runs over us and fogs up the glass surrounding the shower. He groans as he watches me down below, his enormous hands wrapping themselves up in my wet hair. I flick my eyes up to meet his and bat my wet eyelashes at him.

"Holy fuck... don't stop, Ali." He moaned in delight.

I listen to his command and continue pleasing him until he pulls me up to his mouth and devours me. He picks me up in his arms, both of us soaking wet and slippery as ever, and holds me against the marble tile. He holds me up with one hand while the other travels down between my legs. He teases me with his long fingers as I let out a soft moan, letting him know how much I'm enjoying his touch. He pulls me closer to his chest and kisses me with a fierceness like never before. He puts me down while he opens the shower door and reaches into one of the bathroom drawers for a condom. He slips it over himself, turns me around and places my hands above my head on the shower wall. I can never get enough of this... I never want to stop. This is unlike anything I've ever seen before in the movies or read about in my romance novels. It only takes minutes for him and I both to finish. He pulls the condom off and throws it in the trash.

"I could get used to waking up like this every morning."

I chuckled and kissed his lips, both of us unable to remove the smiles from our faces, "Me, too."

He handed me a sea sponge loofah and said, "You wash my back, I'll wash yours."

I chuckle and grab the loofah from his hand. I lather it up with his body wash that smells oh so good and start scrubbing. When I'm finished, he grabs it out of my hand and rubs it all over my body.

I grabbed the shampoo and said, "Let me wash your hair." He leans down so it's easier for me to reach his head and I lightly scrub the shampoo into his hair. Once I finish washing his, I start washing my own hair, which is a task in and of itself. My hair sits about two inches below my bra line when it's dry so when it's wet, it reaches the bottom of my back. I close my eyes and scrub my scalp clean. I lean back into one of the shower heads and rinse the soap away. Tyler watches my every move with such concentration as if he's trying to memorize every part of me and this moment.

We finish our shower and wrap ourselves up in his fluffy white towels. I follow him to his closet and watch him get dressed. He hands me a pair of boxers and one of his T-shirts and waits for me to get dressed before we head downstairs.