ten.

The next morning, I woke up before Cameron. I slept in the bed with him last night for two reasons:

One reason being that I didn't want him to wake up in the middle of the night and not know where I was, especially with this house not being familiar to him yet. And the second reason was because I am not sure how much I want him knowing about Tyler and me, or seeing us together, until I am absolutely sure this relationship will be going somewhere.

Cameron has never seen me with anyone other than his dad, and we were hardly ever intimate with each other when we were alone, let alone in front of Cam. The closest he ever saw Joe and I get was when Joe would put his hands on me. There were never any loving touches or kisses. Joe saved all of that for plenty of other girls around town. And normally, knowing that your partner is cheating on you would piss you off, but in my case, I was just relieved. Relieved that he would be out all night a lot of times, and relieved that he had his hands on someone else instead of on me.

I walked downstairs where I have found Tyler every morning that I've been here, but he was nowhere to be found. I went into the front room to check if he was in there, but still, nothing. I wonder if he's in the basement? I opened the basement door and heard loud music playing. I went down the steps and saw Tyler, shirtless, bench pressing what's gotta be at least 300 lbs. I slowly let myself sink down onto the steps, never taking my eyes off of him. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, as if it was going to explode. Seeing how strong he is was doing things to me that I have never felt before. I caught myself biting my lip as I watched him lift the bar, up and down, up and down, up and down.

His arms are extraordinary. His biceps have to be about the size of a cantaloupe! I can see each vein protruding through his skin as he flexes with each lift. He set the bar down and sat up on the bench. He spotted me on the stairs, practically drooling over him. He smiled and started walking toward me. He leaned over me and placed his hands on the step above me, sweat glistening all over his beautiful body.

"Good morning, gorgeous." He said in between pants as he tried to catch his breath.

I can't even speak, my brain has turned to mush at just the sight of him. "G'morning." I managed to say, slightly stuttering.

He let out a low chuckle and kissed my cheek. "How'd you sleep?" He asked as he moved his lips from my cheek to my jawline, then to my neck.

"I slept better the night before, but still pretty good." I said, tilting my head back, giving him more access than before.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He moved his lips to my collarbones as he muttered, "Where's Cameron?"

I let out a low moan as he continued kissing my collarbones. "He's still sleeping..." I said, grabbing the back of his head with one hand.

He pulled his lips off of my skin and looked up at me, keeping his head low. "How long do you think until he wakes up?" He asked while he trailed his finger from my collarbone down to my belly button.

"He will probably be up within the next half hour." I mumbled as my breathing started to get heavier and heavier.

He flashed me a wicked grin and pressed his lips to my stomach. Oh God, is this really happening? His mouth traveled lower and lower. He glanced up at me through his thick, long eyelashes, pleading for permission to taste me. I stared into his icy blue eyes and nodded at him. He moved my red lace panties to the side and helped himself to every bit of me. My fingers tangled in his hair as I held his head steady. God, I have never felt this good in my life! He knew exactly what he was doing, every step of the way. And the more noise I made, the more he gave. It only took a few minutes before I exploded in pure ecstasy.