five.

He slowly drives about a mile down the road and pulls into a long driveway. We pull up to this beautiful white two-story home. The garage doors are a sleek charcoal color with modern lanterns hanging on either side of the doors.  The house is surrounded by snow covered spruce trees and a stone pathway leading from the driveway to the front porch. The pathway blends perfectly with the stone veneer siding along the front of the house. This house is like a palace compared to the houses around my hometown.

He pushes a button on the visor above him and opens one of the garage doors. He pulls the truck into the oversized space and shuts the engine off. He climbs out of the truck and jogs over to the passenger door, holding out his hand to help me down. Guys still do this? Opening the car door and what not? I thought chivalry died a long time ago, but I guess I was wrong. I take his hand and climb down out of the truck. He then opens up Cameron's door and helps him down.

"Are you guys hungry? I'm not much of a cook, but I make a mean bowl of cereal." Tyler joked with us as he led the way into the house.

I chuckled softly and said, "We're okay, thank you."

We walk in and I gasp at how absolutely gorgeous his house is. The ceilings have to be at least 10 feet tall with crown molding all over. The dark brown oak floors carry on throughout the entire house. The walls are all the perfect shade of a pale gray, with framed photographs all over.

"This place is beautiful."

Tyler looked back and grinned at me, "Oh, thank you. It was the first thing I purchased after signing my contract."

My eyebrows raised involuntarily in shock. The first thing he bought was a house?! Holy shit. His contract must be huge. This house alone is probably close to 400k. As I tried to rack my brain over all of this, Tyler led us through the kitchen into the living room.

"There is a guest bedroom upstairs that you guys are more than welcome to sleep in. Follow me, I'll show you."

We went up the stairs and followed Tyler into a spacious bedroom decorated with a white bed set and navy walls. There is a full bathroom just off to the left side of the bed. Cameron threw his coat down on the floor and climbed up on the bed.

"This bed is huge, mama!" Cam said as he bounced up and down on the side of the bed.

"Hey bug, it's time to settle down. It is way past your bedtime, mister." I picked his coat up off the floor and laid it across a chair in the corner of the room.

Cameron stopped bouncing and settled in under the covers. "Mommy, can we still sing our bedtime song? Please, please, please!"

"Of course, Cam." I looked back at Tyler, still standing in the doorway just watching Cameron and all of his excitement.

"I have to sing for him real quick. Do you mind if I come downstairs and turn on the news? I want to see what's going on with the weather."

He scrunched his eyebrows and grinned, nodding his head at me. "Goodnight, Cameron. I'll see you in the morning, little dude." Tyler bumps knuckles with Cam and walks back downstairs.

I tucked Cameron into bed and sang his favorite song. Within minutes, his eyes were closed. Poor little guy was probably exhausted. I kissed his forehead and softly closed the door behind me when I walked out. I went back downstairs where Tyler was waiting on the couch with the TV already on.

"It's not looking good..." He said as I sat down beside him. "It's not supposed to stop until late tomorrow morning."

"Shit. What am I going to do?" I said, sinking my face into my hands. "I have to get home. Whitney's dog is there and she's out of town all weekend. And my car... How am I going to get my car out of that ditch? Shit!"