Caspian turned her around, "I want to be yours as the moon belongs to the night."

Aurora looked into his eyes and he seemed sincere or did he know how to coax her with words, he lowered his face until their lips connected.

It felt so meaningful and right that they were there together, she felt not used but cherished. The way he held her and the way he seemed vulnerable saying those words to her.

She responded to the desperate kiss that they were sharing at this moment. After some time they pulled apart and Aurora made him look away as she went up to the bank and put on her clothes.

She looked away when he did the same thing, once dressed they headed back to the camp and Aurora was surprised when Caspian her hand in his.

"Goodnight My Lord."

"Where are you going?"

"To my tent," Aurora responded confused as to what he meant.

"You can't be the only woman that sleeps with men."

"Fine, I will get a blanket and sleep by the fire."

"You are truly something, come to my tent there is more than enough space for the both of us."

"I feel better sleeping by the fire My Lord."

"You don't want Elliot to see us? Is that it?"

"Elliot has nothing to do with it."

"Come into my tent, it is an order."

Aurora nodded and he pulled the flap back for her and she got in and it was like a palace in this tent. It was warm and comfortable.

There was a see-through flap in the tent and there were stars. Caspian motioned for her to sleep next to her,

"I just want to hold you Aurora you don't have to look at me like I am a wolf waiting to devour the ship."

Aurora got in next to him and he covered them both, his bed setup was very soft and the blankets were so warm.

"The stars are beautiful." Said Caspian.

"You read my mind."

"Don't forget us Aurora."

Aurora was surprised at his words, she turned to him wanting to ask what he meant but he just placed a kiss on her forehead, and they fell asleep holding on to each other.

The next morning Caspian woke up and the sun was already up, he looked to his side and found that Aurora was already gone.

He started to take in everything that had happened last night, if someone had told him he would be sleeping with a woman without sex he would have laughed in their faces.

He had to remember why he was here, to perfect his skills so he could impress Nadia's father, she had no time for another woman.

Aurora was blinding his judgment and he had to put a stop to that. He got dressed and went out,

"Sire."

They all greeted him and he could see Aurora in his peripheral view but he didn't spare her a glance. He ate his breakfast with Douglas.

He stole a glance at Aurora as she ate with Elliot beside her, better she be with him rather than him wasting her time, yet his heart hurt at the thought of her not being with him.

They set out once more and the hunt was going well, he was on target.

The day was going well,

"Sire! Watch out!"

Caspian turned too late as the arrow was coming towards him, he braced himself to get hit, and when he opened his eyes he found blood on himself.

Yet he did not know where the pain came from when he looked down at a sinking Aurora that had been severely hit.

He held her and tore off a piece of his garment to cover her wound, he picked her up and mounted her on his horse, he got up behind her and was on his way to the palace.

He nodded to Douglas that they carry on training and he might be back to carry on. He galloped his horse as much as he could.

When he sees the castle he feels a whole better, when he gets there he dismounts and carries Aurora to his chambers.

"Get me a physician." He ordered.

Caspian laid her down gently and she was very pale, why had she risked her life for just him? He was not worth it.

Only she had not hesitated to use themselves as a cover for him. All the men had stood there and here she was, so little didn't have to think twice to cover for him.

The physicians got in and Caspian had to wait outside, they finally let him in, "She is in critical condition and her dressing needs to be changed and cold cloths on her forehead so that her fever can go down. Also, feed her mainly broth."

Caspian nodded, and when they left her sat beside her on the bed, she was silent and brushed the tendrils of hair out of her face.

She looked dead still and he leaned down to see if she was breathing he exhaled when he heard her small breath.

Caspian leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead,

"You can't die without my permission, you belong to me Aurora."

Early access to chapters: www.patreon.com/taniashava