54

"I don't know about this, I'm just a tour guide after all, I'm only responsible for bringing you to the ancient city." Cheng Tianya listened to the words of the director of the headset, and said to Ruan Qiu, "You can go Ask the person who sold you the key, and the other person must know."

Ruan Qiu blinked, said "OK", and then pulled out his mobile phone, but there was no clue of the seller on the mobile phone, not only there was no other software to use, but also unable to connect to the Internet , she couldn't access the built-in browser, and she didn't find any clues on it.

Others also rummaged through the chat history on their mobile phones, but found nothing.

It's as if...someone erased their existence.

Ruan Qiu thought for a while, then turned to the crowd and said, "The clues about the key should be obtained from Zhou Ping and the others. They can only come here in the afternoon, and the ancient city can only be opened at night. Go back now."

Cheng Tianya heard Ruan Qiu's words, waved the small flag in her hand at them, and smiled: "Okay, then please follow me back to the hotel."

The audience watched them doing nothing, and temporarily closed the live broadcast interface in their hands, ready to come back when there was an exciting scene, the traffic in the live broadcast room dropped a lot for a while.

【Why do I feel that this episode is a bit boring... Although the plot is still very exciting, the performance of the guests is so loose]

[That's because the clues are scattered, didn't you listen to the soft words? 】

[I understand the truth, but why did the guests start playing cards? ? 】

Boss Wan saw that they were really bored, so he found two decks of playing cards from the drawer of the counter, and let them play a three-man fight to pass the time.

Gaming a crowd to gamble is of course not acceptable. In order not to provide the possibility of reporting to those who are interested, the guests chose the punishment of sticking a sticker on the face of the loser and began to compete against the camera. In the later period, the staff also intimately marked on the screen that gambling is a bad behavior, and the guests are just for entertainment, do not imitate.

, she fell into the silence of doubting life.

Qi Yingying and Bai Jinyao continued to draw cards while holding back their laughter. The three men at the other table couldn't help but smile when they looked at the notes that were almost all over Ruan Qiu's face.

【Why is Ruan Qiu's luck so bad? Hahahaha】

& nbsp;

【Very good, Xue Yingdi has changed over to help Ruan Ruan. Some people just can't see their wives suffer tsk tsk tsk]

Xue Wu had changed positions with Bai Jinyao, Qi Yingying glanced at him and continued to draw cards.

The next game Ruan Qiu is finally not as bad as before, because if she is a landlord, Xue Wu will deliberately check; if Ruan Qiu and Xue Wu are both farmers, Xue Wu will always be Feed Ruan Qiu the cards and deal with Qi Yingying together.

Qi Yingying was angry and speechless, she rolled her eyes, if it wasn't for the sake of getting closer to Ruan Ruan, who would play cards with your little lovers!

Xue Wu is so shameless!

The barrage has said that it is coming, what is it to let you usually, it is true love to be able to help you at the poker table!