20

Qi Yingying and Ye Xingyu, who were still in the villa, were stunned for a moment when they heard the staff say the show was over.

The barrage looked at the suddenly black live broadcast screen, and was about to shout that there was a problem with the shooting, when the program team marked the live broadcast interface with the words "This issue has ended".

Barrage: ? Didn't it say that the shooting time was three days and two nights?

Guanwei watched the fun below.

The chief director looked at a series of comments in the comments and asked himself if this was a speech arranged by the script, and replied that they were not. As soon as he finished replying, he turned his head and saw that the first issue of #"Please Love Me" ended early#, and #Xue Wu Ruan Qiu eloped# These two entries were both on the hot search, and he couldn't help holding it in anger. He clenched his fists and asked him to quickly release his perfect script in the later stage.

He believes that after seeing that his script was destroyed by Ruan Qiu, the audience will turn to attack Ruan Qiu!

When the rest of the guests also left the manor and were pulled by the filming team to select the exciting guests, the post-production team, under the urging of the chief director, released the full story video of the chief director's original plan while it was still hot .

The audience who are discussing the plot and CP of this episode did not expect to have after-sales content so soon. They happily watched the new video released by the official Weibo, and then became even more joyful.

The program team has explained that the content of the video is the plot trend originally envisaged by the chief director, and the filming was completed before the start of the show, but the guests participating in the variety show obviously did not follow his plot. The group performers in the video are dressed in the clothes of the guests and act as the guests participating in the show. Although they wear masks, the audience can easily recognize their respective identities.

At the very beginning of the video, the guests who acted by the group entered the manor and began to familiarize themselves with their identities and act according to their own identities. When I saw the group performer who played Ruan Qiu's maid's identity washing dishes alone in the kitchen, the original sporadic barrage suddenly increased.

[Ruan Qiu had been pulled by Ye Xingyu to the living room to help at this time, but did not wash the dishes. 】

[The identity that Ruan Qiu has drawn is to bully people. 】

[High energy ahead, hold back and don't laugh! 】

In the video, the group acting as the maid and the chef was also called by the group acting as the butler to the parlour to help. Later, it was explained with subtitles. No matter who the butler sent to the flower room to move the flowers, among the guests One of them will enter the flower room with the help of other group performers.

The guests will then be forced to talk to the gardener and ask for help because they can't move the flower pot, and learn about the father-son relationship between the gardener and the alcoholic.

[What! Father-son relationship! 】

[This can explain why alcoholics help to hide the gardener, but in this episode, Ruan Qiu and the others did not find this clue? 】

【Hahaha Ruan Qiu didn't give the gardener a chance to talk! After reading the content that follows, let me say, the plot is completely off the hook from here hahaha]

【Good guy, I finally know what the gardener's phrase "you are very good" means hahaha】