29

After Zhou Ping left, Ruan Qiu at the door heard Bai Jinyao's voice at the door.

She remembered Bai Jinyao's identity as the head guard with a sword, and felt that the other party came to question her mostly because of the assassination tonight, and was about to stand up to greet her, but the footsteps at the door suddenly disappeared.

Ruan Qiu did not rush out to eavesdrop on the conversation of the other party, because she was not sure how many guards with knives were following Bai Jinyao, so it was easy to be discovered by going out like this. So Ruan Qiu continued to sit on the edge of the bed in silence, took out the [Pills for Restlessness] that he had hidden in his clothes before, and the sudden death medicine that Zhou Ping had just given him, and fell into thinking.

She turned the porcelain bottle in her hand, thinking, Piner is probably not from the Queen Mother, but from the Fourth Prince.

For the same reason, because the four kings are still there, the queen mother will never kill the emperor at this time.

Pinger was too impatient, and instead revealed her flaws.

If she could give the lethal poison more slowly, Ruan Qiu might not doubt her.

Although he was not injured under the protection of Ruan Qiu, he was the emperor after all, and everyone did not dare to neglect.

The empress dowager returned to the bedroom on the pretext of being tired. Of course, the people present did not dare to stop her, so they all turned their attention to the person in charge of the banquet tonight, Qi Yingying.The guards with knives immediately wanted to pull Qi Yingying down for interrogation, or throw them into the sky prison. When Qi Yingying heard what they reported to the emperor, she panicked and said quickly, "I'm innocent! I really don't know anything!"

But she couldn't find any evidence to prove her innocence, so she stomped her feet in a hurry.

[Qi Yingying is so cute hahaha she started pouting]

[Qi Yingying: I am really from the emperor's side! And it's the only one on your side! 】

At this moment, several imperial physicians arrived, and Qi Yingying's affairs were put aside for the time being. She stood beside her with a puffed face and stared at the guards with knives, while paying attention to Diagnosis of imperial physicians.

The first two old doctors said there was no problem, the holy dragon was healthy, but the third doctor was much younger, and there was an arrogance that could not be concealed. He bent over to Xue Wu and said, "Your Majesty, you have been poisoned for a long time!"

As soon as he said these words, the faces of the two old doctors became very ugly.

Of course they knew that the emperor was poisoned, and the emperor's poisoning was not a secret in the hospital, and the queen mother blatantly asked them to take medicine!

This fool dares to say so, is he not afraid that the queen mother will kill him? !

The other imperial physicians were trying to hide it again, but Qi Yingying suddenly remembered that she had not done things for the queen mother, so she must have related poisons in her hands, right? Maybe there will be an antidote?

Qi Yingying's eyes lit up, she immediately raised her hand and said, "Your Majesty, I have something to say!"

"The minister has been in ambush by the Queen Mother's side for many years, but the minister is absolutely loyal to His Majesty!" Qi Yingying raised four fingers, "The sky can learn from it! I have used some poisons, of course I did not poison them to Your Majesty. Your Majesty can have someone search for them and let the imperial physicians formulate antidote based on the poison!"