9

After a full and busy afternoon, the dinner is finally ready, and the audience is looking forward to it.

Xue Wu, who was sitting under the tree, read a book all afternoon in order to hide from his leisure time. After receiving a reminder from Ye Xingyu, he put away the book, stood up and walked back. The camera followed Xue Wu into the castle-like residence. The moment Xue Wu stepped into the residence, the head maid and head servant at the door led all the maids and servants to bend over to welcome him back.

Xue Wu recognized Ruan Qiu at a glance in the crowd, he glanced at the other party twice, and then walked over quickly. After he walked into the living room, the head maid and the head servant led everyone to get up. The housekeeper Ye Xingyu followed closely behind Xue Wu and handed him the drinks and menu list prepared for tonight's banquet. After Xue Wu confirmed it. , he put away the small book.

The living room at this time was extremely luxuriously decorated. Wall lamps composed of several candles are hung on both sides of the wall, exuding warm yellow light, huge crystal chandeliers hang overhead, the lights cast fine shiny pieces on the wool carpet through crystal decoration, and the two potted flowers at the door are brightly colored , the colorful desserts and drinks on the other side of the table are well prepared, and you can see that the price is not cheap.

On the other side of the table, a piano artist in a suit and bow tie is playing music lovingly, adding a romantic atmosphere to the living room.

[The program group is really rich. 】

And the medieval manor is full of Chinese people, this is the most dramatic place, okay? 】

[Bai Jinyao has changed into new clothes, this body looks better than the daytime. 】

[Yingying also changed into new clothes, it's a fishtail skirt! Is Yingying going to perform a show tonight? look forward to! 】

Bai Jinyao and Qi Yingying who came down from the stairs also saw Ruan Qiu in the crowd. There is no way, Ruan Qiu's appearance is too bright in the crowd, even wearing a maid outfit will not damage her beauty, and people's eyes are chasing her unconsciously.

Bai Jinyao subconsciously stopped her gaze on the opponent's chest, then looked down at herself, and straightened her waist with some lack of confidence. Qi Yingying glanced at Ruan Qiu contemptuously, then she didn't give her any more eyes, and walked directly to the pianist's side, ready to start tonight's performance.

Qi Yingying specially chose an English song. The high-pitched part of this song is very professional. When she sang the chorus part, although everyone present could not hear the words she sang. What is it, but I probably knew that she was using the bel canto that only the big guys can sing, and I didn't realize it was harsh, so they applauded and cheered for her.

The fans of Qi Yingying in the barrage were very excited. Now Qi Yingying has become the center of the whole banquet. He exaggerated a few words to maintain the surface peace, but actually rolled his eyes inside.

However, at the end of Qi Yingying's chorus, when the atmosphere of the scene had reached its climax, Ruan Qiu suddenly frowned and heard the crystal chandelier above her head come out. There was a slight rustling sound, and a disturbing gale was also blowing outside the window, blowing the candles of the wall lamps on both sides, and they were about to go out.

The next second, the crystal chandelier made a pop, and the light bulb completely went out. At the same time, the candles of the wall lamps on both sides were also blown out, and the entire living room was plunged into darkness!