48

For a moment, Xue Wu felt that the blood in his whole body froze.

I don't know how long it took before he recovered his voice and asked Ruan Qiu in a hoarse voice: "...What do you mean? Why are you not sure?"

Ruan Qiu didn't know how to explain to Xue Wu.

Xue Wu had already stood up from the table, he picked up the mobile phone, the camera shook twice, the picture on the screen was finally fixed on the ceiling, Ruan Qiu heard Xue Wu say: "You Wait a minute, I'll be right here."

This matter really needs an interview, Ruan Qiu thought about it, and did not hang up the video call, just put his mobile phone in his pocket, simply tidied up his living room, and then sat on the sofa wrapped in a small blanket The superior was waiting for Xue Wu to come.

On the way Xue Wu drove over, he kept thinking about what he would do if Ruan Qiu really left.

He just determined that Ruan Qiu also likes him a little, and he got the news that Ruan Qiu might leave. God seems to have been joking with him, he can reconcile with the previous unfortunate fate and forget about those Bad thing, but he would never allow anyone to take away the happiness he was about to touch.

Ruan Qiu on the other side was also thinking about how to explain this matter to Xue Wu. She organized the words, and it didn't take long before she heard a knock on the door, she walked over to open the door, and was hugged by Xue Wu the moment she opened the door.

She smelled the faint smell of water vapor on Xue Wu's body, and it was a little cold. Knowing that it was raining outside, Xue Wu must have rushed upstairs without even holding an umbrella.

Feeling that Xue Wu was holding her body trembling slightly, Ruan Qiu paused, raised his hand to smooth Xue Wu's back, and hugged him tightly until they were touching each other Xue Wu calmed down and slowly let go of Ruan Qiu.

Ruan Qiu took Xue Wu's hand, led him to the sofa and sat down, then poured him a cup of hot water.

Xue Wu held the hot water for a while, and the fear that he seemed to be stepping on the cloud and about to fall down slowly dissipated. He looked at Ruan Qiu eagerly, hoping that she would tell him everything, but he was afraid of hearing the news he least wanted to hear.

The room was very quiet for a while.

Ruan Qiu thought for a moment and said to Xue Wu, "You should know, I'm not from this world, right?"

Xue Wu nodded, his voice was a little dry: "I know."

Xue Wu could hear her words, and he didn't feel any discomfort, Ruan Qiu immediately came to a conclusion.

This world is not the same as the Infinite Stream world. In the Infinite Stream dungeon, they cannot reveal the identity of their tasker, but in this world, she can tell others that she is not from this world, Then there should be no restrictions on the rest, she can tell Xue Wu everything.

"It's like this," Ruan Qiu gestured, "The world I was in at the beginning, like yours, was a normal world. Then one day, a system suddenly appeared in the world. , it calls itself an infinite stream system, saying that it can give us dying people a chance to survive, but we need to fight for it ourselves."

"At that time I was very sick, of course I don't have any problems now, I have had a medical examination," Ruan Qiu said, "I wanted to live very much at that time, so I agreed to unlimited flow The requirements of the system, entered the infinite stream world, and stayed in it for ten years."