15

Time goes back half an hour.

Because Bai Jinyao was frightened last night, even if he did exercise before going to bed, he fell asleep after a long time, and naturally woke up later the next day.

Not long after she woke up, the program team sent someone to tell her that she had been eliminated.

Bai Jinyao was taken out of the manor by the show crew in such a dazed face, until she changed her clothes, got her mobile phone, and sat in front of the chief director before she reacted , asked the chief director: "Director, why was I eliminated?"

After thinking for a few seconds, the chief director said sincerely to her: "Because you are so unlucky."

Bai Jinyao: ?

Although she was not convinced, she also knew that the result could not be changed, so she turned on her phone angrily, ready to watch the follow-up of the live broadcast.

Before watching the live broadcast, she searched the comments on the Internet, and she found that most of the comments were about Ruan Qiu, and the people who scold Ruan Qiu were scolded, it seems Ruan Qiu's popularity is not bad, and it is completely different from the situation where everyone shouted on the Internet before she participated in this variety show.

Bai Jinyao is really lost.

She chose a few clips from the previous live broadcasts that had a high number of hits, and was going to see what Ruan Qiu had done in the previous live broadcasts, and what ecstasy soup was poured into the audience to let these audiences I like her so much, I take the initiative to help her talk.

So she saw Ruan Qiu cutting Wensi tofu with a knife, forcefully carrying two flower pots, and a CP clip of Xue Wu's very atmosphere and sweet people screaming.

Bai Jinyao: ? ?

Didn't you say Ruan Qiu is a plastic surgeon? It's not that she has a particularly bad temper, isn't it that she was too weak on the set and dragged down the progress of the entire crew? Why does Xue Yingdi love her so much? and also...

Why are so many people saying that Ruan Qiu is not a mistress and that she was wronged?

Bai Jinyao remembers very clearly that after that incident, Cheng Tianya cried for a long time, and vowed to say that she saw Ruan Qiu seduce her husband. But Cheng Tianya said that she was a public figure, and she wanted to be generous, so she only said a word in front of the public, without even mentioning Ruan Qiu's name.

Seeing her best friend crying like this, Bai Jinyao was very distressed, and immediately filled with righteous indignation, she went to the Internet to scold Ruan Qiu directly, but was persuaded by her agent and said no When she took action, Ruan Qiu would get the retribution she deserved, and Bai Jinyao calmed down.

And now, Bai Jinyao looked at the barrage and the links in the comments one after another. They all said that Ruan Qiu was innocent, so he couldn't help moving his finger to the top of the screen, and then shrank back suddenly .

How can she doubt her best friend?

It was Cheng Tianya who accompanied her all day long when she was at a low point, comforted her, accompany her to choose scripts, practice lines, and step by step to the current position with her, the entertainment industry almost never No one can bully them. Moreover, Yaya has also helped many directors, screenwriters, and other stars who were very poor in the low period before, but they are all very popular now.

Yaya is so kind, good people have good rewards, she can't slander Ruan Qiu!

Bai Jinyao shook her head quickly, warned herself not to doubt Cheng Tianya, forcibly looked away from the link, and firmly told herself that Cheng Tianya would not lie to her, Ruan Qiu must be The kind of person who destroys other people's families, she deserves to be scolded.