37

Of course Ruan Qiu also saw this Weibo.

She still can't understand why Cheng Tianya has such a powerful power to make her fans go crazy for her?

Just when Ruan Qiu was lost in thought, Sister Lin called and said to her cheerfully: "Ruanruan, Cheng Tianya really deserves it hahaha!"

Thinking that the days when Ruan Qiu pressed Cheng Tianya to the ground and rubbed it on the ground was not far away, Sister Lin was very excited: "I found that since you participated in this romance, good things have come one after another, Why don't we ask the director if he is considering a second season, and then we will continue to participate?"

Ruan Qiu thought about it: "It's still not good."

In a faraway room, the director who was conceiving a new plot sneezed a lot, feeling inexplicably escaped.

Although Sister Lin was a little regretful, she did not persuade Ruan Qiu, and continued to say to her happily: "And that Zhou Ping, she did a good job! Since she is no longer a fan of Cheng Tianya, she is quite annoying. For the other party, I'm going to provide her with some legal aid and let her sue those who raped her, after all, she has helped us indirectly this time, so I reciprocate."

"Okay," Ruan Qiu nodded, "I don't know if she will continue to act as a group in the show next time."

After chatting with Sister Lin, Ruan Qiu replied to other people's messages one after another.

The "great grievance" between her and Cheng Tianya is almost well known, Qi Yingying sent a long message to congratulate her, Jiang Yan also asked her, and even Ye Xingyu, who had been silent before, also used Weibo I privately messaged her and wished her better and better.

Bai Jinyao didn't say anything, Ruan Qiuhe knew that she and Cheng Tianya were good friends, and maybe she was on a united front with Cheng Tianya, so she didn't care.

She just doesn't want to communicate too much with the heroine.

But Xue Wu was not among the congratulators.

Ruan Qiu was inexplicably a little lost, she thought, did Xue Wu not see the news on the Internet? Is he taking a nap now? It's not like pretending not to know.

She lay on the sofa, rolled around with her phone, stared at the chat interface between herself and Xue Wu for a while, and then decided not to worry about this matter, and got up to continue watching TV series.

The things on the Internet did not directly involve her, and she would not go out to respond to the greetings of netizens at this time.

Cheng Tianya's public relations team is working hard to remove the hot search, but it will soon be topped by netizens again. After learning about this, many people immediately turned to look for the fans of Cheng Tianya, their relatives and friends, and began to persuade them to change their minds and stop foolishly liking each other. Some people even directly took coercive measures and threw away everything about Cheng Tianya, so that those who were obsessed could not get in touch with Cheng Tianya and reflect on it.

In a place that Cheng Tianya doesn't know, her fan loyalty has dropped sharply, and their love for her is already in jeopardy, just need another storm like today, they will fully wake up, Cheng Tianyaxin A fan group that is as solid as a mountain, built up so hard, will landslide and cease to exist.

At this time, Bai Jinyao was holding a mobile phone, and the whole person was in a trance state.

She is going to shoot an advertisement today, but she just saw everything Zhou Ping exposed, and her whole person is in a wrong state. Either she forgets the words or loses the control of her expression. The shooting is completely impossible. Rest here.