7

Bai Jinyao and Qi Yingying had a bit of a taste for this lunch.

But eating a meal out of the Shura field is a routine operation. Jiang Yan slipped away when the situation was not good, and was ready to go back to the kitchen to eat with Ruan Qiu. Ye Xingyu next to him looked at the delicious food and felt a little hungry. He also slipped into the kitchen shortly after Jiang Yan left.

When Ruan Qiu in the kitchen saw Jiang Yan coming back, he quickly gave up the cooking position and watched Jiang Yan use the remaining ingredients to make a few home-cooked dishes without waste, and then use They took out the beef stew with potatoes in the pot, and brought out the rice that had not been cooked due to the lack of time, but now tasted just right. The two of them found two large pumpkins and sat down, and began to eat at the table where the ingredients were placed.

【They are delicious, I think they look better here than in the restaurant over there. 】

[Ruan Qiu is so cute eating, like a hamster. It makes me happy to see her eat. 】

[Warning, the food grabbers are here! 】

He was a little embarrassed and was about to leave when he heard Ruan Qiu call him: "Want to eat together?"

Since Ruan Qiu didn't care, Ye Xingyu was relieved a lot, he was relieved, and also imitated Ruan Qiu and Jiang Yan, found a winter melon in the kitchen and sat down, He took the rice in his hand and ate it happily.

[Although the picture of the three of them eating together is very warm, why do I want to laugh so much hahaha. 】

[There is a sense of sight of a family of three, Ye Xingyu is the son, um. 】

[Ruan Qiu eats a lot, please be sure to tell me how to eat so much and still maintain such a good figure! 】

I don't see any response from both parties. 】

Although it has been four months since this incident, but at that time Ruan Qiu insisted on sticking to the men's group facade Ye Xingyu to fry CP, and Ruan Qiu had just carried the title of junior three soon. Everyone scolded her no matter what she did. Although Ye Xingyu came out to explain it in time at the time, it still didn't make Ruan Qiu scolded lightly.

Now that four months have passed, many people have calmed down. When they look back at the events at that time, they all feel that those netizens are a little unreasonable, and they are all just to follow the trend of black Ruan Qiu and apologize. There are very few people, and many people say that she deserves to be scolded.

If you think about it further, is it a coincidence that Ruan Qiu picked up the room card of the Qin family prince?

【Ruan Qiu's mentality is really good, those who say she deserves it, try being scolded by so many people and see if you can hold on 】

Cheng Tianya's fans can't understand, and black fans can't understand, why Ruan Qiu just appeared on this variety show and hasn't even arrived for a day, why are there so many people talking to her?

Back in the kitchen, I happened to bump into Ruan Qiu and the three who were cleaning the dishes, and immediately raised their chin and said to Ruan Qiu, "Wash these things too."

He is short-handed and soft-hearted. After all, Ye Xingyu ate the food made by Jiang Yan and Ruan Qiu. It was indeed a bit too much, and I was going to help Ruan Qiu in the face of this meal. He cleared his throat and said to the head maid as a housekeeper, "Ruan Qiu and Jiang Yan don't have to do other chores today. They want to prepare a dinner party with me."