49

Although there are many people cheering for Ruan Qiu, more people don't think Ruan Qiu will win.

In contrast, Ruan Qiu...

Ruan Qiu was holding the long sword in her hand, she found that the weight of the long sword was not as heavy as she imagined, so she changed the position to hold it again, her thumb was against the hilt, and the other Four fingers in parallel is the most classic and easiest way to hold a sword.

In the eyes of outsiders, that is, in the eyes of the audience, Ruan Qiu is just holding the sword casually, like a child getting a new toy, looking at the long sword in his hand novelly, Dong Dong Touch the west touch, completely unaware of the seriousness of the problem.

The audience was even more worried.

Ruan Qiu put her whole heart on the long sword at this time, completely ignoring the rapidly scrolling barrage on the big screen, she looked at the blade in amazement and parted her ponytail A few long hairs were placed on the blade and blown gently, and the long hairs were broken instantly!

Ruan Qiu's eyes lit up.

This is a real blowout! This sword is a sword!

Ruan Qiu's action was very sudden, and it ended very soon. The camera was just getting closer, and Ruan Qiu had already put down his hand, as if nothing had happened.

The audience was at a loss, while Zheng Jiujie in the audience excitedly held the teacup in his hand, staring at Ruan Qiu's sword-holding posture, when he saw Ruan Qiu's sword-testing movements, He almost couldn't help but stand up.

Even if Ruan Qiu is not a direct disciple of his brother, he definitely has a master-disciple relationship with his brother!

Zheng Jiujie sat more upright, took a sip of tea, and continued to watch Ruan Qiu's performance on the stage.

The man next to Ruan Qiu also saw Ruan Qiu's movements, frowned and turned his head. Everyone in their martial arts family knew that the Zheng family had a sword. Although he was surprised that Ruan Qiu could get the sword, he firmly believed that his sword was no worse than that sword.

He saw Ruan Qiu's sword dancing on the catwalk, and he said that the layman watched the fun, and the expert watched the doorway. He could see that Ruan Qiu had a certain amount of effort in his body, plus With the blessing of this sword, of course he will not underestimate the enemy, and he will not be soft-hearted.

Then the man sank into his dantian, shouted at the wooden board in front of him, and the barrage trembled with fright.

He raised the big knife in his hand high and slashed at the thick wooden board!

After a loud bang, everyone saw that they flew out and smashed half of the planks under the stage, and then looked at the other half of the planks on the stand, silently falling into shock.

The man withdrew his sword and turned to look at Ruan Qiu.

He used almost ten percent of his strength just now, and he has performed his best, and the result is also very satisfactory to him. He looked at the shocked people in the audience, and the compliments quickly brushed on the barrage, and was proud of his heart, but when he saw Ruan Qiu who did not change his face, the feeling of blood on his head immediately dropped a lot.

[It's solid wood, my family, so thick! He just cut it off like that, and cut it flying! Is this really something humans can do! 】

[Soft, let's compare? 】