39

The show will start at 7pm.

Generally, after the models are dressed and put on makeup, they are not allowed to eat before the show starts, because if they have a bulging tummy, it will be ugly to wear clothes , so they eat a little chocolate pad at most. But Ruan Qiu agreed to Lucia's request after seeing Lucia's work, and performed the "kung fu" expected by the other party several times in front of Lucia. Now her body energy is exhausted and she needs to replenish food urgently.

So while Lucia was revising the small details of her clothes, Ruan Qiu walked out of the dressing room, greeted the models on the road, politely refused the other party's warm veneer kiss, and asked about self-service snacks where the cabinet is located.

She thought about it and sent a message to Xue Wu, asking him if he needed something to eat.

Ruan Qiu here stood in front of the snack cabinet, thought for a moment, chose a pack of sandwiches, and a small bottle of chocolate drink. After paying, she took out her food, and was about to open it to taste when she heard someone calling her, "Ruan Qiu?"

Ruan Qiu turned his head and saw Bai Jinyao, who was dressed in a tall robe.

Bai Jinyao is the image ambassador of the K family, and was invited to the K family's show tonight, but unlike Ruan Qiu and the others, she came to the show, not the show.

Bai Jinyao didn't dare to recognize Ruan Qiu at first, without him, Ruan Qiu is really beautiful today. She watched Ruan Qiu squat down to take snacks just now. Her round buttocks made people want to touch it. Her hair was curled into a cloud by the hair stylist, and a simple brown wooden hairpin was inserted. It's a very simple dress, but it's **** everywhere.

If she wasn't a girl, she would have been unable to stand it.

No, she can't stand it very well now...

Bai Jinyao raised her hand to cover her nose subconsciously, then put it down embarrassingly, and said sincerely to Ruan Qiu in front of him: "You look really good today, this dress is very suitable You, looking forward to your wonderful catwalk."

"Thank you." Ruan Qiu smiled at her.

Bai Jinyao was swayed by Ruan Qiu's smile, and the eyelashes of the other party were painted white. Bai Jinyao stammered: "Well, that, I've broken up with Cheng Tianya."

"I really didn't know she was such a person before." Bai Jinyao pursed her lips, "She took care of me a lot when I was at a low point, and also helped many other people. The impression is very good, but she... In short, I will not be with her again. "

Bai Jinyao could of course perceive Ruan Qiu's lukewarm attitude towards her. She originally wanted to say to Ruan Qiu, "Can I be friends with you", but looking at Ruan Qiu's eyes, Bai Jinyao She swallowed what she was about to say, she thought, she didn't seem to have the right to ask Ruan Qiu to do anything, and the other party didn't hate her, it was already a good result.

So Bai Jinyao lowered her head, said to Ruan Qiu, "I wish you great success in the show" and turned away, not daring to look at Ruan Qiu's performance.

Ruan Qiu holding the opened drink box:?

She didn't know why Bai Jinyao was so awkward when facing her, the other party's tone and logic should be that she wanted to make friends with her, Bai Jinyao is a charming heroine, why should you care about her Passers-by, no, what about the feelings of the female supporting role?

...Does she want to attack herself?

Ruan Qiu pondered for a few seconds, then decided to stand still, took a bite of the sandwich, and waved to Xue Wu who came over.