Chapter 1

Ruan Qiu cleared the level.

    She has been in the infinite flow world for nearly ten years, forced to fight with ghosts and spirits, she is either running for her life or preparing for her life every day, brushing shoulders with death countless times In the past, I met people who wanted to pull her back, and I also received help from kind-hearted people.

    And now, she's finally cleared.

    Ruan Qiu opened the door in front of her without hesitation, ready to welcome her new life.

    The next second, her eyes went black.

    *

    "Ruan Qiu, I warn you, stop pretending to be a virtuous woman!"

   "As long as you are willing to have a drink with Mr. Wang, Mr. Wang will promise to help you clarify those black materials and whitewash you!"

     "Don't be ignorant, I'm your agent, will I still harm you?"

    The chubby man was sweating, staring viciously at the girl in front of him, forcing her to seize the opportunity to please President Wang.

    The girl in front of him was pale at this time, and lowered her head slightly in fear, not daring to look at him.

    Yang Cheng knows that Ruan Qiu's appearance can be called amazing even in the entertainment circle with countless beauties, but it is such a face as beautiful as peach and plum, its owner is a muddy The temper that can't support the wall is not only cowardly but also a good person.

    I don't know which boss she made unhappy. In the past six months, black materials have hit her one after another, and she has been turned from a barely third-tier actor to an eighteenth-tier actor. Stupid, the only heat now is still given by black material.

       "Pop!"

    Ruan Qiu silently retracted his hand and said sincerely, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were so weak."

    Change it to the monster in the infinite flow dungeon, and she won't lose blood if she hits like this.

    Yang Cheng: ?

    Ruan Qiu didn't notice the twisted look on Yang Cheng's face, she was a little dizzy now.

      If he hadn't remembered that he had come out of the Infinite Stream world, Ruan Qiu would have knocked out this man who was a threat to him to prevent him from attacking him again.

    Yang Cheng, who did not know that he had escaped, began to curse, Ruan Qiu went in from his left ear and went out of his right ear, and began to sort out the plot.

      The gold master toasts. After she was taken advantage of by the sponsor, she finally got rid of some of the black material and successfully participated in a popular love variety show, which is the main line variety show in the book, and was ready to turn over completely.

      He failed miserably in the love Shura field, and then was rejected by all the guests, making it impossible for him to move in the entertainment circle.

    The previous cooperative brands have requested to terminate the contract. She lost a lot of money for this, which caused a negative impact on the company and lost a lot of money, violating the original contract. In the end, she was forced by the company's huge liquidated damages and black fans to commit suicide by jumping off the building.

    Ruan Qiu: ?

    She watched the plot again and determined that her final ending was suicide.

    This dog thing of the infinite streaming system is really not at ease, and I don't want her to live safely!