50

Although this martial arts variety show ended hastily and Ruan Qiu only appeared for less than 20 minutes, many netizens still posted a video of her splitting a plank with a sword on the Internet.

When they knew that the collapse of the stage was probably caused by Ruan Qiu and another contestant, many people shouted in disbelief. Clipped video.

Looking at it, some very sharp-eyed netizens recognized that the black assistant under the stage was Xue Wu, and pointed out several very obvious evidences to prove that Xue Wu pretended to be an assistant to accompany Ruan Qiu Going to participate in the competition, Ruan Qiu stepped forward to care for her as soon as he got off the stage, and left the car scene with her.

[...This is definitely talking about? Who can operate like this? This is too true. 】

【Could the young couple be more restrained? Don't stick it all the time, you are easy to be discovered by netizens like this (pointing and pointing)]

[Are the fans of Xue Wu and Ruan Qiu not rejecting the two of them falling in love? It's amazing, this should be considered a collapsed house. 】

I bless them! 】

The situation on the Internet is as expected by Sister Lin, most passers-by and fans support Xue Wu and Ruan Qiu to get married in place, the rest of the fans are silent, and finally a small group of black fans are jumping, completely can be ignored.

After eating CP, netizens continued to watch the edited video. When they heard Ruan Qiu answer the three questions, they were surprised that Ruan Qiu was about to quit the entertainment circle, and then Feeling distressed about her previous online violence, Ruan Qiu's number of Weibo fans has skyrocketed again, and it has also attracted another wave of traffic to the love series "Please Love Me".

The chief director who learned the news accelerated his writing the script again. He urged the creative team to help him improve the script. Mysterious case solved!

Let the heavens know that he will not admit defeat!

When the creative team stayed up all night and was about to go bald, the backstage statistics team on the other side also counted the most popular CPs this time. Unsurprisingly, it was Ruan Qiu and Xue Wu.

Netizens are not surprised by this result, because the scene of Xue Wu and Ruan Qiu sitting on the Ferris wheel watching fireworks together has become a magic map of the town circle, as long as there are other CP groups vain and As soon as they competed, Xue Wuhe's CP fans would throw out this famous scene where Xue Wu was about to confess to Ruan Qiu. , win.

The official Weibo of the program group also announced the most popular reward for CP discussion this time-

A voiceover for an anime movie.

Netizens watched this anime movie whose name they had never heard of, and ran to find out the specific news of the movie, and then they were shocked by the creative team of the movie.

, modeling, or special effects... all of them are led by big bosses, and they can be called hexagonal warriors in Chinese comics.

【Am I blind? I seem to have seen a senior professor at CAFA...]

【What kind of luxurious lineup is this, the tea party of the boss? 】

[Such a great movie, there was no announcement in the early stage? ! 】