34

Ruan Qiu, who was about to walk out of Hengdian, always felt that he had forgotten something.

She pondered for a while, and after seeing the resentful face of the chief director, she finally remembered what she had forgotten—

"Where did Piner go?"

Ruan Qiu looked at the director, asked his own question, looked at the other party eagerly, and wanted to know the answer.

She was behind the crowd, and when the situation was unfavorable for the Fourth Prince, she took advantage of the chaos to run out, and was finally brought into the Heavenly Prison by the Imperial Army along with the others."

Because the camera basically followed the guests, the camera did not capture Zhou Ping's whereabouts, and the plot behind was too ups and downs, the audience was busy watching Ruan Qiu, and there was almost no People think of Zhou Ping as well.

The chief director also almost forgot Zhou Ping, who disappeared in the plot later, and it was Ruan Qiu who asked the question before he remembered.

Ruan Qiu nodded, indicating that she understood.

Guests.

Ruan Qiu continued to ask: "Who is Piner? Which side is she on?"

"She is no one else." The chief director replied, "She is on her own side, and she will follow whoever can be the emperor. She is a swaying figure."

The chief director saw Ruan Qiu open his mouth and wanted to ask him about the plot, for fear that the other party would ask him about his own plot bug, so he quickly asked Ruan Qiu to leave: "Okay, it's getting late, first Choose the video of the exciting guest to record."

Ruan Qiu nodded, walked obediently to the cameraman, finished recording his part, and went back in the car arranged by the program team.

The guests who came out later also finished filming the videos one after another, and the program team successfully finished work before twelve o'clock, completing the fastest variety show shooting process in their history.

When she got home, Ruan Qiu fell asleep and didn't look at her phone. Naturally, she didn't know that the number of her Weibo followers was rising, and she missed the news from Xue Wu.

Xue Wu on the other side did not receive Ruan Qiu's response, and put away the phone, knowing that Ruan Qiu should be asleep.

The physics competition that Xue Nanjing participated in will end tomorrow afternoon, and the results will be released that day. He knows that Xue Nanjing will definitely win the first place, and tomorrow he will pick Xue Nanjing home.

.

But his smile was short-lived, and that joy quickly dissipated into the darkness.

He has good night vision because he has lived in the dark for a long time, his skin is pale and malnourished, and he can only get some food when that person remembers him, A little light could be seen from the closed door.

But he could only eat.

At first he would get sick, have a fever, and have convulsions all over his body. He thought he was going to die many times, but he didn't. The will to survive was greater than everything and pulled him back from the brink .

At that time, he was thinking that if he could survive, he must find a chance to open that door and go outside.

But then someone opened the door from outside and told him that the man who kept him in the basement was dead. He was taken out of the basement by the person who rescued him, and when he saw the light outside, it was so dazzling that his skin seemed to be burning.