31

It is nine o'clock in the evening, and many people's nightlife has not yet begun.

The audience with great mood swings rushed to the official blog of the program group and began to greet the chief director. The chief director pretended to be dead as usual, so the audience spread his evil deeds again, sincerely invite Others join themselves in condemning him.

The popularity continued to ferment, and many netizens who were not interested in Lianzong saw the screenshots posted by the audience, went in at a loss, watched the process, and then withdrew in shock, straight Go to the live broadcast room of "Please fall in love with me".

[What? Are you saying it's a romance? This is obviously a TV series, okay? 】

[I don't understand, but I'm shocked. 】

[? Has the variety show been rolled up like this now? ? 】

In the live broadcast, because the Fourth Prince was fearless, his high-profile behavior along the way has caused a commotion in the palace, and many people ran out, they looked at each other in confusion, not knowing where to go , I don't know if I should surrender.

Qi Yingying was organizing the palace maids and eunuchs to clean up the mess in the hall. She heard the shouts outside, and she thought there would be no assassins, so let one of the little eunuchs run to open the door and take a look what happened outside.

The little **** who went outside happened to be Eunuch Ruan's godson. He learned what happened from the trembling maid outside. He also witnessed the scene of everyone sending Yuan Xiang to the imperial hospital. When I went back and told Qi Yingying, I saw Ruan Qiu and Xue Wu walking from the stone road.

The little **** wiped the cold sweat on his forehead and ran towards Ruan Qiu as if he had seen a savior: "Godfather! Your Majesty! Something big happened!"

"The Fourth Prince just brought many people to look for Yuan Xiang, but Yuan Xiang didn't know why someone had his neck chopped off and was sent to the hospital. I heard that he is dead!" The **** said in a panic, "Godfather, what should we do?"

Ruan Qiu thought for a while, then turned to Xue Wu and said, "Your Majesty, I'll go deal with them first, and when the forbidden army arrives, I'll catch the rogue ministers and thieves in one fell swoop."

As if knowing that Xue Wu would stop him, Ruan Qiu continued: "Fourth Prince and their goal is the throne, the emperor is a thorn in their eyes now, if the emperor follows me, it will definitely be very dangerous. And I It's different, I'm just the **** in charge, at most they will ask me the whereabouts of the emperor, there is no need to kill."

"Okay." Xue Wu looked at Ruan Qiu with deep eyes, "I will go to the Queen Mother, and I will convince her to join hands with us to deal with the Fourth Prince."

The two were temporarily separated, and Ruan Qiu asked the little **** to take him to the place where the Fourth Prince and others were. Qi Yingying in the hall saw the little eunuch's delay in coming back, so she walked to the door a little worried, and saw Ruan Qiu in a dark red robe at a glance, and shouted excitedly: "Ruan... Eunuch Ruan!"

She ran to Ruan Qiu's side, Ruan Qiu explained the current situation to her in a few words, and then asked her to hide in the hall temporarily, not to run around.

Qi Yingying bit her lip, shook her head and said, "I want to follow you!"

Follow Ruan Qiu and feel super safe! In the last show, Ruan Qiu single-handedly found the murderer and the key, let the people behind them spend the rest of the time safely, and let them leave the manor early. This time the situation is so critical, Ruan Qiu is still a pair of With a confident look, it's right to follow her.