12

"When I went to the wine cellar to pick up wine this afternoon, I met an alcoholic." Ruan Qiu said, "He has this kind of taste."

Xue Wu looked at the messy footprints on the floor, obviously not alone, frowned and said, "That's why he came here before."

"Yes." Ruan Qiu nodded, she thought about it, and finally added, "Master."

Xue Wu originally wanted to reach for the spare wall lamp on the ground, but when he heard the words, he moved and turned to look at her, suspecting that she did it on purpose.

But he only met Ruan Qiu's clear eyes, and heard the other party say again: "Master, what's the matter?"

Xue Wu's Adam's apple moved: "Nothing."

He was ashamed of his filthy thoughts, and turned his head a little embarrassedly, as if he was burned by the word "master".

【Ah ah ah ah she is calling the master! Is this really something we can listen to! 】

I just bought this CP, it's full! 】

【Tsk tsk, Xue Yingdi's reaction doesn't seem to be completely boring to Ruan Qiu. 】

[Ruan Qiu rushes to take down the Xue Yingdi! 】

But the two people in the attic did not communicate further, and instead looked for clues. Although Ruan Qiu has experienced many tragedies in the Infinite Flow World, the murderers are generally ghosts, and ghosts rarely have footprints, so she has little research on footprints, and can only barely see that one pair of footprints is a bit strange. They were lined up shallow and deep on the dusty floor.

"The cotton wick here is also broken." Xue Wu said to Ruan Qiu, "Look."

Ruan Qiu squatted down, stretched out his hand and plucked the cotton wick which was cut by more than half, and only a little thread was still attached to the cotton wick. A little red trace was found on the cotton wick of one of the candles, But not like blood.

They continued to walk in this small attic, where some old things were stored, which were used to fill the scene, with no practicality and no useful clues.

Ruan Qiu raised her head and looked at the oil painting of the woman on the empty wooden cabinet. The woman in the picture was a typical foreign beauty, blond and blue-eyed, wearing gorgeous clothes, but her face was not Smiling, looking at them coldly.

Ruan Qiu turned to ask Xue Wu: "Master, is she your wife?"

[? Don't, I don't want to watch such a **** plot! 】

【Relax upstairs, even the lady should have passed away, otherwise why put her portrait in the attic where the sundries are stored. 】

[Didn't the director say that there is no script, so this kind of plot should not be arranged. 】

[Can't be an ex-wife! The pure love warrior is furious! 】

Xue Wu also saw this portrait and remembered that the program team did not give him any plot, so he was ready to answer according to his real situation. But because of the fact that Ruan Qiu called him "Master" before, Xue Wu felt that he needed to find his way back, looked up at Ruan Qiu lightly, and said, "No. I don't have a wife yet."

He deliberately emphasized the word "now" and looked at Ruan Qiu without blinking, wanting to see a little extra expression on her face, but Ruan Qiu just nodded Said he understood.