14

Not long after Xue Wu and Ruan Qiu walked into the restaurant on the first floor, Ye Xingyu also came downstairs, walked over to them, and bowed slightly to Xue Wu to say hello: "Sir."

He had already seen last night that Ruan Qiu and Xue Wu had a more familiar relationship than others, and naturally did not want to disturb the two of them, and immediately found an excuse and said: "Sir, I Let's see how breakfast is being prepared."

But what he didn't expect was that when Ruan Qiu heard that he was leaving, he immediately said, "I'll go see too." Then he followed behind him and left Dining room.

Ruan Qiu seized the opportunity to ask Ye Xingyu: "Mr. Butler, do you know who the last manor owner was?"

Ye Xingyu's status as a housekeeper is rather special. He is not a servant bought by the manor owner like Ruan Qiu and Jiang Yan, but a freelancer. Xue Wu and him belong to an employment relationship, so Ruan Qiu To call him Mr. Ye Xingyu does not need to call him Master Xue Wu.

"The previous owner of the manor?" Ye Xingyu was stunned when he heard Ruan Qiu's words. He took a notepad from the head servant at the beginning of the show, but there was no Any record of the previous owner of the estate.

He asked Ruan Qiu: "Where did you know that?"

"Last night, when I went to the attic with the master, I saw the portrait of the previous manor master in the attic." Ruan Qiu answered truthfully.

Ye Xingyu reacted and realized that the "master" that Ruan Qiu said was Xue Wu. He looked at Ruan Qiu a little strangely, and even more believed that there was something elusive between the two of them. The relationship between the two, I thought that Ruan Qiu was very courageous. He actually dared to be the CP of the Xue Yingdi group with countless fans, and he was not afraid of being scolded by his fans.

...Although there are many people who scold Ruan Qiu now.

He thought for a while and replied to Ruan Qiu: "Then I'll go to the study to have a look."

He wanted Ruan Qiu not to keep up, because although in love variety shows, the triangle relationship is very common, the audience loves it, and the popularity is also high, but he does not want to be involved in Xue Yingdi's CP. He debuted in the talent show and is at the bottom of the entertainment industry's contempt chain. In order to climb up, he will inevitably squeeze into the film and television industry and become an actor at the top of the entertainment industry's food chain, and Xue Yingdi is a big man who cannot be bypassed in the film and television industry. Dude, he doesn't expect to befriend someone like Xue Yingdi and get help from him, but at least he can't offend Xue Wu.

Ye Xingyu was about to tell Ruan Qiu that he would go alone, but Ruan Qiu said, "Then I'll go too, sir."

Ye Xingyu's face stiffened, and he was frantically trying to excuse her when he heard Xue Wu, who was sitting at the dining table not far away, suddenly say, "I'll go too."

Ye Xingyu:...

[Xue Yingdi is not jealous, right? 】

[Although Ye Xingyu is also very handsome, I still stand as the CP of Ruan Qiu and Xue Yingdi. 】

[Whispering, in fact, three people I can also...]

【Why can't you group? She and Xue Yingdi have not yet confirmed their relationship, right? CP is super fragrant! 】

The barrage was noisy, and the three people in the live broadcast showed different performances.