24

They did not dare to attack Xue Wu, who had countless fans, but instead held Ruan Qiu and attacked her, which lowered Xue Wu's grade and changed Xue Wu's endorsement from high luxury to light luxury, Trying to arouse the dissatisfaction of Xue Wu's fans, and let the other party follow him to scold Ruan Qiu.

But Xue Wu's fans haven't seen any strong winds and waves for so many years, they are not provoked at all, not to mention that Ruan Qiu is likely to become their future sister-in-law, so Xue Wu's fans are very Calmly poured into the comment area, and began to support Xue Wu's cooperation with Ruan Qiu as usual.

Ruan Qiu's black fans realized that it was not good, and two minutes later, the announcement that made them dare not speak again was sent by Sister Lin.

Sister Lin is now certified by Weibo as Ruan Qiu's agent, she simply released the pictures that the whole network used to buckle Ruan Qiu's "Little Three" hat, and added the complete picture taken by the paparazzi The photos are used as evidence, and the key point is that Ruan Qiu picked up the room card unintentionally and has no improper relationship with Mr. Qin.

She also released a lawyer's letter, suing the two paparazzi who distorted the facts, as well as a group of black fans who have been insulting Ruan Qiu since the incident and threatening her with human flesh.

[Nice job. 】

be sick. 】

[Come and see, someone broke the defense upstairs, he is in a hurry, he is in a hurry! 】

Sister Lin's announcement quickly hit the hot search. This time Xue Wu was the first to like and retweet it, followed by Qi Yingying, and then Jiang Yan.

, he can't be sure that Ruan Qiu is 100% innocent, and the risk of offending Cheng Tianya, who is in full swing, is very high, so he must be cautious.

will be much worse. Moreover, other guests, except Bai Jinyao, liked and forwarded Ruan Qiu's clarification announcement. If he didn't follow suit, he would not only fall into the limelight, but would also be embarrassed in the next episode.

Ye Xingyu finally liked and retweeted it. Anyway, with Xue Wu in front, he couldn't stand the impact.

Several stars led by Xue Wu ended, clarifying the popularity of the announcement is getting higher and higher. After reading the announcement, the passers-by who eat melon feel a little distressed by Ruan Qiu, who has been bombarded by the Internet for half a year, while There is something wrong with this thing.

【I don't mean anything else, I just ask, why is it clarified now? 】

[Also, the monitoring of that hotel "suddenly" disappeared for no reason. It's really amazing. 】

【One more question, why didn't Ruan Qiu and the others sue Cheng Tianya? Isn't Cheng Tianya the origin of all this? 】

[This has to say that Cheng Tianya has a plan. She publicly connoted Ruan Qiu, implying that her fans went online to harass Ruan Qiu, but she didn't even mention Ruan Qiu's name, so she couldn't tell it at all. 】

Sister Lin has brought many artists and many famous people. When they knew that she took over the mess of Ruan Qiu, many people advised her to leave it alone.

But Sister Lin meant to retire, and Ruan Qiu was probably the last artist she brought. In the beginning, she really did it for Lin Hong, with the purpose of monitoring Ruan Qiu and letting her not leak Xue Wu's secret, and came to be her manager. But the more she got along, the more she liked Ruan Qiu.