25

Two days have passed since the clarification announcement.

However, the earthquake in the entertainment industry that netizens expected did not happen, and Cheng Tianya was not affected in any way. Most of the capital and film and television parties are still waiting and watching. After all, compared with those legal professionals, Cheng Tianya did not make a big mistake on the surface, but passers-by's perception of her was a little worse, but the purchasing power of her fans can fully make up for this part of the loss. , so they did not cancel their cooperation with Cheng Tianya.

At the same time, the recording time for the second program of "Please Love Me" has arrived.

Xue Wu originally wanted to take a car with Ruan Qiu to the recording scene, but was persuaded by Lin Hong: "You guys can easily be mistaken for living together!"

Don't be so big when you start "business"! It will be hard to end it later!

Xue Wu also knew that this matter had to be done step by step. Although his fans did not respond much to this, the rumors were not good for Ruan Qiu after all, so he arrived first by himself. Record the scene. The chief director backstage didn't expect him to come so early, and hurriedly asked the cameraman to follow him to extract the identity this time.

[This is Hengdian. I remember that many large-scale costume dramas were filmed here. Xue Wu's previous "Dynasty" was filmed here. 】

[The location is here, did the director see that we said Ruan Qiu was the emperor's stalk before hahaha]

【Good morning! I want to see Empress Xue serve Emperor Ruan! 】

【Have a prototype? Which dynasty did you borrow the background from? 】

scolded him for historical nihilism.

Can this also be reported? ? ?

The barrage was amused by the later explanation, and they all said that the director was too strict. The director-in-chief thought silently, he was afraid anyway, and it was better to explain than to be reported off the shelves inexplicably.

【By the way, why hasn't Ruan Qiu come yet? Qi Yingying and Jiang Yan are here, she won't be angry with Cheng Tianya, won't she come? 】

【Bah ah ah, Ruan Qiu is here! Don't mention the unlucky person, just concentrate on watching the show. 】

Ruan Qiu was late on purpose this time.

She wanted to know, if the identities were drawn in a different order, would the identities they draw still be the same as the plot in the original book?

The staff took the small suitcase from her, then handed her a wooden box and asked her to extract her identity this time. Ruan Qiu rubbed his hands nervously, and then drew out a small note in the smiling eyes of the staff and the nervous eyes of the director and the audience.

She opened slowly and saw who she was this time—

[The **** chief beside the emperor]

Seeing this identity, Ruan Qiu smiled. It seems that the original plot is still in effect, and everyone's identities have not changed, so the death conditions she concluded before should have not changed, and there is no new danger, she is still safe.

But the barrage and her reaction are completely different:

[? Eunuch? Is that what I meant? 】

[Actually, the **** director is much better than the maid last time... Quan Huan is really cool! Ruan Qiu is in power, control the emperor, and establish himself as a king! 】