23

Ruan Qiu didn't know that her behavior just now made the CP fans celebrate the New Year. She was supervising whether Xue Wu had breakfast.

She exchanged personal contact information with Xue Wu before she left yesterday, and it is very convenient to contact her now. After Ruan Qiu got up from the bed, he was stunned for a while. After thinking of Xue Wu's anorexia, he sent a message to the other party and asked him if he had breakfast.

Xue Wu, who was doing crunches, got up, stretched out his hand and opened the message from Ruan Qiu, and replied with a guilty conscience: "I ate."

Ruan Qiu continued to ask: "What did you eat?"

She palpitated when she thought of the scene where Xue Wu was pale and almost fainted in front of her, for fear that Xue Wu would suddenly starve to death one day.

Xue Wu knew that he couldn't be fooled, got up and took out a bag of milk that Lin Hong stuffed in last time from the refrigerator, boiled an egg for himself, then took a photo and sent it to Ruan Qiu .

Ruan Qiu was relieved, and continued: "Remember to eat lunch too!"

Xue Wu leaned against the door frame of the kitchen, looking at the news from Ruan Qiu, and could imagine the look and tone of her words when she said this, she couldn't help smiling slightly, and replied: " it is good."

The food doesn't seem so unbearable anymore.

Ruan Qiu wanted to say something when Xue Wu's video call suddenly came over. Ruan Qiu hesitated for two seconds, walked to the table with his takeaway, sat down and connected the call.

He took off the white towel wrapped around his neck, leaned his phone against the edge of the plate, reached out and took out the boiled egg, and said to Ruan Qiu, "Mr. Ruan will supervise my meal in person, I will finish it."

Ruan Qiu took a bite of his steamed dumplings and asked him suspiciously, "Why are you calling me Teacher Ruan?"

"Because everyone calls it that." Xue Wu calmly shifted his focus, "Mr. Ruan's reasoning is very powerful, he caught the real murderer by himself, and found the key, netizens. I want you to teach them. Teacher Ruan, will you teach me first?"

Ruan Qiu's face was inexplicably hot, she took a sip of soy milk, heard Xue Wu laugh, and continued: "Mr. Ruan, do you think I still need to exercise?"

"I heard that girls like it now..." Xue Wu paused, "Mother? Does Teacher Ruan like it too?"

Ruan Qiu spent half a minute asking the Internet what "male mother" is, then shook his head to Xue Wu and said, "I don't like it."

She doesn't have the backpack given by the infinite streaming system, and she can't get the props. If the opponent wants to hit her, she may not be able to beat her with all her strength.

Safety is the most important thing, eh.

"It's good to have some muscles," Ruan Qiu said to Xue Wu after thinking for a while, "You're not in good health now, you have to take good care of your body first, keep up with nutrition, and then exercise."

Xue Wu, who is in poor health: "...Mr. Ruan is right."

He saw that Ruan Qiu's eyes didn't stay on him for too long, he basically looked at the food in his hand, and his teeth were itchy, but he also knew that he couldn't be in a hurry, at least he won the future and the future. The opportunity for Ruan Qiu to exchange videos every time he eats is not considered to be empty-handed.

The behavior of Ruan Qiu and Xue Wu is completely "showing love" in the eyes of Lin Jie and Lin Hong, but they are not aware of it, Ruan Qiu thinks that he is supervising Xue Wu's farewell Let him die, and Xue Wu thinks he is boiling a frog in warm water, and both of them are very satisfied with the current effect.