45

This room is sealed.

There are only two exits to the outside world, one is a locked wooden door with a copper lock hanging on it. Ruan Qiu originally wanted to use violence to open the door directly, but after the first lesson in the manor, the director-in-chief already knew that Ruan Qiu was likely to smash the door and leave, so a note was posted on the door. , Said to need a key to open.

Ruan Qiu retracted his hand regretfully when he saw the mark.

The other exit is the slide, but the slide is very slippery, it is difficult to climb out, and the rules say that if they want to clear the haunted house, they must go out through the exit, and climb up from the slide to reach the place It's the entrance, and they can't leave through the entrance, otherwise they'll break the rules.

The priority now is to find the key to the lock.

The words of the netizens analyzing Xue Wu's routine and Ruan Qiu have already been circulated on Weibo. Xue Wu's fans were greatly shocked after reading it. How can an idol who plays a lunatic act like a little girl?

Alas, love makes a big tail wolf.

After turning around the room, Ruan Qiu began to carefully observe the furnishings in the room. The red wedding dress hanging on the wooden shelf was embroidered with gold thread phoenix. In addition to this, there was only a dusty wooden table and an equally dusty and empty bed.

Ruan Qiu felt that the red wedding dress was too conspicuous and made people feel wrong, so he and Xue Wu first checked the bed frame and the wooden table without any drawers.

, she found that there were many marks of different shades on the edge of the wooden bed, which looked like they were drawn with long fingernails.

Nothing else was found on the bed, so Ruan Qiu raised the flashlight and looked at the top of the bed, but unfortunately, there was nothing on the top of the bed except cobwebs.

【It feels like an immersive horror game. 】

[I understand, I understand, woo woo woo, I'm scared and want to see it, Ruan Ruan quickly find clues and leave the haunted house! 】

At the same time, Xue Wu also squatted down and swept the white flashlight to the bottom of the bed—

He paused.

A mass of white objects suddenly appeared under the dark bed. It seemed to be a person. The other party raised his head faintly, showing half of his face towards Xue Wu.

The "female ghost" with long black hair scattered and dressed in white had red eyes, her face was extremely pale under the light of the flashlight, and she smiled at him.

The "female ghost" slowly stretched out her hand, her smile became bigger and bigger, with her movements, her eyes slowly shed two tears of blood, her lips were slightly open, as if she wanted to say what.

【Ah, ah, ah! ! 】

[I¥%#¥...&%! 】

【Dog director, I killed you! 】

The "ghost" under the bed: ...why doesn't he scream?

Ruan Qiu blinked.

Her psychological state has been adjusted by herself. Since the director said that they will not "die" this time, the ghosts in the haunted house are not real, but are played by the staff, then She just needs to do her job well and don't have to worry about other things.