43

This is the most anxious time the audience has seen since watching this show.

Many voices on the barrage reminded Bai Jinyao and Jiang Yan, completely forgetting that they couldn't see the barrage. Someone suggested asking the director to give Bai Jinyao and Jiang Yan a hint so that they would not slow down the progress of the show, but the show crew kept pretending not to respond.

The chief director of the backstage saw these remarks, holding a thermos cup and thinking, he just wanted to slow down the progress of the show on purpose, or wait for Bai Jinyao and Jiang Yan to figure it out by themselves.

The program group's approach is like adding fuel to the fire. The audience is so angry that they don't want to go to Weibo to scold, so they hold their breath and prepare to see when Bai Jinyao and Jiang Yan want to understand.

Fortunately, when Bai Jinyao and the two were on the roller coaster, the man left them with a deep memory. After Bai Jinyao and Jiang Yan were at a loss for a while, they finally realized that the words of the stranger man before may be useful.

A few minutes later, when they came up with the answer, the audience breathed a sigh of relief and turned to look at Ruan Qiu and Ye Xingyu who had not found the rabbit doll.

Ruan Qiu stopped in front of the indication map of the amusement park, she recalled the experience items of the other two groups of guests, and looked carefully according to the icons on the map, and found that they added up to six needs to experience Items just fit into an irregular circle on the map.

She didn't think it was just a coincidence, her experience and intuition in the infinite stream world told her that there was something wrong with this thing.

But Ruan Qiu didn't say it now because she didn't have enough evidence to prove it. She and Ye Xingyu continued to walk forward, and chose an experience project closest to them, Yong Jin, and they were going to ask the staff if they had seen any trace of the rabbit doll.

"No." The staff replied with a smile, "The rabbit doll is free, he can go wherever he wants, we can't control him."

"Would you like to come and experience this project?" The staff continued, "This project is very suitable for today's weather."

Ye Xingyu turned his head and asked Ruan Qiu in a low voice: "Are we going to give it a try? Maybe there will be clues?"

Ruan Qiu thought for a while: "I'll ask first."

She turned her head and asked the smiling staff: "Are there any rewards for us to play this project? Can we get clues? Are there any rules to abide by?"

[? Did she ask directly? 】

[? Can't ask directly? 】

And it's the first time I've seen Ruan Qiu so direct, so I'm not used to it. 】

[Ruan Qiu is indeed different from usual today, how can I say...more sharp-edged? 】

As the audience thought, the staff avoided some questions and replied: "Tourists can be happy, we don't need to follow any rules here, please play as you like!"

Ruan Qiu asked again: "No need to follow the rules? Really? All the projects here are like this?"

The staff paused, and Ruan Qiu found that he tilted his head and touched his headset, knowing that the other party was listening to the direction of the director in the background. The staff was indeed listening to the director's instructions, because Ruan Qiu's question was not within the scope of his script, he answered Ruan Qiu according to the answer given by the director: "Not exactly. Except for what the six tourists have just experienced on the map. Outside of the project, there are no rules for other projects."