41

The online quarrel did not affect Ruan Qiu.

She leaned on the back of the chair and watched the recently released cartoon with relish. Next to Xue Wu, after reading the comments on the Internet carefully, she put down the baffle and turned to Ruan Qiu: " Teacher Ruan, about the matter between me and Qin Shuwen..."

He paused, originally wanted to take Ruan Qiu to a more private hotel to talk about it, but he remembered that Ruan Qiu didn't seem to like going out very much, and he had rejected Qi Yingying a lot before The invitation to go out to play together, only when I am with myself will I hesitate to go out.

He didn't want to embarrass Ruan Qiu, so he asked her: "Where do you think it is more convenient to talk?"

What he didn't know was that Ruan Qiu had already put him in the safe range. After several careful experiments, Ruan Qiu has determined that with Xue Wu, who is outside the plot line, even if he goes to other places, he will never encounter danger.

So she said very cheerfully, "It's fine."

Xue Wu glanced at the assistant who was driving in front of him, and the baffle blocked his voice: "Well, Mr. Ruan, then I'll talk to you here."

He didn't wait for Ruan Qiu to say anything, then lowered his eyes and continued: "Mr. Ruan, in fact, my blood father is still alive."

"His name is Qin Zhou, Qin Shuwen's cousin," Xue Wu's voice was calm, but his hands gradually clenched, "So Qin Shuwen and I should be cousins, but The Qin family never knew about this."

Ruan Qiu blinked somewhat unexpectedly.

She really didn't expect that this incident would involve Xue Wu's life experience. Before that, she always thought that there was at most a little friction between Xue Wu and Qin Shuwen, such as a fight because of drunkenness What...

She noticed that when Xue Wu was talking, her whole body was tense, and the expression on her face was hesitant, so she thoughtfully did not speak, quietly waiting for the other party to make a decision, deciding whether to tell Her next thing.

After more than ten seconds, Xue Wu said softly: "Qinzhou deceived a lot of women when he was young, and he used his promise to marry them to deceive their love and make them willing to pay for him. , my mother is one of them."

"It is said that the Qin family has ancestral teachings, they can only marry one wife in their life, and their children must be born by their wives," Xue Wu smiled mockingly, "He is so deceitful, And my mother believed it until she found out that Qinzhou was having **** with other people at the same time."

"At that time, her mental state had not yet had any problems. She figured out a way to bind Qinzhou with a child, used some means to conceive a child, and then asked Qinzhou to marry her. Zhou disagreed and wanted her to abort the child. She refused, and Qin Zhou changed his attitude and began to lie to her again, saying that he agreed to marry her, taking care of her on the surface, but in reality he was imprisoned and trying to find a way to get her to have an abortion. "

Xue Wu's eyes were dark: "These are the notes I left from her, plus the evidence I have collected over the years to know the truth."

"Later." Xue Wu said, "My mother insisted not to have an abortion, and Qinzhou was annoyed, so she started to create an accident and caused her to have an abortion. She couldn't bear Qinzhou's strategy and fell down the stairs. After I got down, I was sent to the hospital. Then, with the help of the doctor, I escaped from the hospital and ran back to the old house in my hometown, trying to give birth to me. At that time, Qinzhou happened to be called back by the Qin family. To manage the company, after listening to the doctor lied that the child had been shed, Qinzhou ignored my mother."