4

The habit of escaping for the past ten years cannot be changed overnight. As soon as Ruan Qiu entered the shooting scene, he subconsciously examined the manor.

The residence of the manor is medieval European style. The main building has three floors. There is a beautiful fountain in front of the building. The surrounding greenery is very good and the plants are well trimmed. The manor's exterior looks a bit old, with a slightly darker color scheme, but that doesn't detract from its luxury.

Ruan Qiu inevitably remembered the vampire copy she had experienced in the world of infinite flow before. At that time, she was fighting with vampires in such an ancient castle, waiting until dawn, fearful The light vampire just disappeared.

"Ruan Qiu, please draw your identity this time."

Hearing the staff's words, Ruan Qiu returned to his senses, reached into the cardboard box in front of him, took out one of the small paper balls, unfolded the paper ball, and saw his new identity this time.

【Manor Master's Maid】

The black fans in the barrage immediately began to ridicule: [Ruan Qiu is only worthy of this kind of identity. 】

[The identity of Ruan Qiu always feels like there is an inside story. 】

When the chief director saw this barrage, he felt guilty for a moment. The identity of a maid was indeed deliberately arranged by him to Ruan Qiu, who made her the lowest in the coffee industry, the entertainment industry is so cruel, there is no way, she can only be a match for others.

He observed Ruan Qiu's expression in the camera, as long as she showed a little bit of resentment, she could add a little more heat to this topic. But to his surprise, the corner of Ruan Qiu's mouth rose slightly in the camera, obviously in a good mood, and his eyes were full of smiles.

The chief director is confused.

The barrage is also confused.

Ruan Qiu is in a really good mood. Although in the original plot, Ruan Qiu was drawn as a maid, but Ruan Qiu in the original book only wanted to be a fan, missed a lot of plots, and was eliminated early.

Ruan Qiu doesn't think there is anything wrong with the identity of a maid. Compared with other people's identities, her identity is simply tailor-made for marginal passers-by, as long as she acts conscientiously as a maid , it will definitely not have anything to do with love, absolutely safe and sound!

The staff's eyes couldn't be separated from Ruan Qiu's face. Whose plastic surgery hospital can make Ruan Qiu look like this, can she sign up now!

After Ruan Qiu laughed, the staff seemed to see Cupid in the air shooting an arrow at her heart, and they couldn't help softening a bit towards Ruan Qiu's tone: " Please note that the character you play has the risk of [death], and once the character played by the guest [die], he will be eliminated from the game."

[Wait, what death, isn't this a love variety show? Did I hear it wrong, how can there be death? 】

[...No wonder this variety show is so unconventional and looks so strange, it turns out that the chief director is abnormal. 】

[No, don't you really think that there is a problem with a relationship that has a death link? I know it's fake, but it's outrageous! 】

[The guests are now with brand new identities, the medieval manor and the maid have come out, and it seems not surprising that after the death of the guests, there is a personal ghost sadomasochism. 】