52

Due to the special location of this shooting, of course it may also be because the shooting team was scared by Ruan Qiu, afraid that she would escape all the cameras perfectly again, the cameraman simply carried the camera and took a step He followed behind the six guests and walked forward with them.

[Ancient City] Two words.

Cheng Tianya turned to them and said, "We're here. By the way, you can call me tour guide Cheng, please follow me now, and I'll take you to the accommodation to put your luggage."

Ruan Qiu nodded to show that he knew, while the others were silent, Qi Yingying turned her head and snorted, the meaning of rejection was obvious.

The audience has automatically blocked Cheng Tianya. As long as Cheng Tianya's fans dare to show up on the barrage, others will frantically brush the barrage to get them down. They were looking forward to the sight of the ancient town at first, but as the camera went in, the audience became speechless.

【I always think this place looks familiar...】

[? I remember that Xue Yingdi also filmed here. His famous work in his youth, the movie that helped him win the gold award was filmed here. Why is it abandoned? 】

. 】

Xue Wu actually recognized this place long ago. He has been filming for so many years, and I don't know how many places he has been to, but this filming location left a deep impression on him, because when he was filming here, the filming team encountered a rare sandstorm. Danger.

Fortunately, no one was injured in the end, but the shooting was seriously affected. For some reason, the pictures captured by the camera became snowflakes and could not be repaired. All the pictures needed to be re-shot.

Xue Wu later heard people say that the desert formed here is very small due to drought, and there are man-made ingredients. According to common sense, it is impossible to form a sandstorm. That time was an "accident" .

When Xue Wu recalled that day, it always felt like a dream. He vaguely remembered that someone pulled him in the wild sand, so that he could avoid being drowned by the yellow sand and suffocated to death. The ending, but at that time the visibility was too low, everyone rolled into a ball again, and I don't know who pulled him.

But now the greenery has improved a lot, Xue Wu looked at the small tree by the roadside and thought, there should be no danger of sandstorms.

Everyone stopped in front of the dilapidated hotel, Cheng Tianya walked in first, and shouted to the people in the store: "Madam, there are guests!"

A woman with curly hair peered through the door and saw so many people dragging their luggage to come to stay, she immediately smiled and said, "Hey, I'm here, just call me Boss Wan, Come in, I'll arrange the best room for you!"

The six guests walked into the small meeting room with the group performers behind them. Ruan Qiu took a large number of keys from Boss Wan. She was right according to the number of people on this trip. As for the number of keys, I found one missing, so I looked up and asked the boss, "Boss Wan, there is one missing key."

Boss Wan covered his mouth pretending to be surprised, then looked in the drawer in front of him, and said to Ruan Qiu embarrassedly: "This is already all the rooms in my small hotel. I have the key, so how about you and the boyfriend next to you live in a room?"

Ruan Qiu glanced at Xue Wu next to him, and met his smiling gaze.

[! Boss Wan is Queen Wan, I don't know who Queen Wan is from, hurry up and go to the second episode of the show to make up lessons! 】