47

When Ruan Qiu and Xue Wu finished riding the Ferris wheel and returned to the backstage of the shooting, Ruan Qiu always felt that the atmosphere of the backstage was a bit weird.

Qi Yingying and Jiang Yan didn't want Xue Wu to catch up with Ruan Qiu so smoothly, so they didn't say a word, never mentioned what happened just now, and didn't let Xue Wu have the opportunity to continue to play. And Ye Xingyu and Bai Jinyao were not too familiar with them, and they didn't have any position to mention what happened just now, so they kept silent.

Let them choose another project experience as the live easter egg of the show.

Xue Wu and Ruan Qiu politely declined the invitation of the assistant director, while Qi Yingying and the others looked at each other and wanted to strike—

There is no doubt that even if Xue Wu did not succeed in his confession, his CP with Ruan Qiu exploded again this time.

No matter how much they do business, they can't catch up with Xue Wu and Ruan Qiu, and this show has brought them enough traffic. If they want to keep up, they might as well focus on other things work.

So they also refused the invitation of the assistant director, got in the car sent by their own agent, and prepared to leave this dreamy amusement park in the suburbs.

The assistant director bid farewell to them with tears, glanced at the chief director angrily, and prepared to secretly bring some of his own cookies in the next show.

Director: ?

Ruan Qiu, who got into the nanny car, greeted the excited Sister Lin, leaned on the back of the chair, stretched out, and completely relaxed.

Successfully survived another dungeon safely, no, in the first episode, Ruan Qiu nodded with satisfaction and turned on his mobile phone.

The news of Xue Wu's confession on the Internet is overwhelming, she can't pretend to not see it, she can only click on the official Weibo of the show group like stealing the bell, and see the exciting guest selection they just sent out Video, trying to calm my head down.

According to the order, the first person to appear is Jiang Yan. He simply said hello to the camera, a world away from his less confident look at the beginning of the first issue.

Jiang Yan still chose Ruan Qiu as his heartwarming guest, he smiled at the camera: "Senior Xue has already walked in front of me, I have to work hard, next time I will definitely do my best. Was eliminated so early."

[Forget it, Xiao Jiang, you really can't beat Emperor Xue. 】

【Little Jiang rushes! I want to see Shura Field! 】

Bai Jinyao, who appeared second, hesitated for a while, but decided to choose Ruan Qiu according to her own mind.

Anyway, she and Cheng Tianya have completely broken up, and this love drama is completely Ruan Qiu's home court, Xue Wu has almost expressed her heart to Ruan Qiu, she chose Xue Wu, not only She is uncomfortable, and I am afraid that others will also respond.

So Bai Jinyao explained to the camera: "Soft... Ruan Qiu gives people a good sense of security, and she found the key clues this time. If there is a lover like Ruan Qiu in reality , I believe everyone will choose her."

This is the truth, she really wants to be friends with Ruan Qiu.

[Bai Jinyao's speech is quite nice this time, let's be soft is the best! If there really is someone like Ruan Ruan in reality, I will be the first to marry! 】

[The soft wife is everyone's, no one is allowed to rob it, not even Xue Yingdi! 】