22

Ruan Qiu came out of the restaurant with a red face. Sister Lin glanced at Xue Wu suspiciously, but she didn't see anything from his fake smile, and she was not easy to ask Ruan Qiu What did they say, and what Ruan Qiu was thinking now, he could only swallow the words and drive Ruan Qiu home.

Xue Nanjing didn't know Xue Wu's anorexia, he just thought that his brother was a little picky eater, seeing that Xue Wu didn't speak, he said to Xue Wu earnestly: "Brother, I see girls on the Internet nowadays They all like male mothers, you know male mothers? It's the kind of man with big chest muscles, he is relatively strong, like you, it's not good, your type of surface gentleman is outdated..."

Xue Wu resisted the urge to hit him and glanced at him: "You can go."

Xue Nanjing let out an "oh" and was ready to pack up and go back to school. He has a physics competition to participate in tomorrow. Before leaving, he finally looked back at his brother, and found that the other party was still sitting on the sofa without turning on the light. He was immersed in the darkness, his hand holding the schoolbag tightened, and he said loudly, "Brother! Home, I want to see you and your sister-in-law welcome me back!"

He ran away, afraid that Xue Wu would hit him.

Xue Wu sat on the sofa, stunned for a while, then let out a low laugh, then returned to the bedroom.

"significance".

Xue Wu's hand unconsciously touched his pocket and took out the seal that he did not return to the show team at the end of the show. The wooden seal felt smooth to the touch, and Xue Wu recalled the soft touch in his hand when he took the seal from Ruan Qiu.

Xue Wu stretched out his hand and placed the seal on the head of the bed, and saw that it was illuminated by the warm yellow lamp, and his heart suddenly calmed down.

May be able to sleep well tonight.

———

It is late at night, but the enthusiasm of the discussion among netizens has not diminished.

In the following video, Qi Yingying and Ye Xingyu chose each other very tacitly, while Jiang Yan chose Ruan Qiu without hesitation. So netizens pulled Bai Jinyao into the Shura field again, and made up a dog blood drama that he loves her, she loves him, and he doesn't love her, attracting a large number of pure CP fans who only stand in one pair of CPs. Quarrel, there are people who are chasing fish in the water, running around in various super words, any pair can have a mouthful.

Netizens: Very immoral, very happy.

Xue Wu's fans fell into a brief silence after seeing their idols follow Ruan Qiu. Previously, Xue Wu's Weibo followers were all directed by directors or screenwriters, as well as some senior actors. He had never followed anyone other than these people, so Ruan Qiu seemed very abrupt in the follow list.

But they also understand that Xue Wu doesn't need to use business to boost his popularity, so he can only explain one thing when he pays attention to Ruan Qiu—

He may really want to fall in love with Ruan Qiu.

Xue Wu's fans are basically old fans, most of them are more rational, they quickly maintained the situation within the fans, and began to pour into Xue Wu and Ruan Qiu CP in an organized manner In super words, add popularity to them.

.

The director also carefully stated that the variety show "Please fall in love with me" will only be broadcast live, and will not release the recorded version, so the videos circulating on the Internet are all edited spontaneously by netizens , After watching the clip, many people regretted that they didn't see the live broadcast, and they all said that next time they would squat in the live broadcast room the whole time, and not miss any of the highlights.