30

Ruan Qiu actually didn't want to have too much involvement with the heroine.

Because in the infinite stream world, each copy has a complete background story, just like an independent novel, and the novel will inevitably have a protagonist, a supporting role, and cannon fodder, There are passersby without names.

The protagonist will successfully survive because of the protagonist's halo and become the NPC they meet, and most of the supporting characters and cannon fodder will be killed by monsters to advance the plot.

Of all people, the safest is passersby.

In the end, when the ups and downs of the story are over, they will only continue to live peacefully and safely.

...It's great to be a passerby!

I hope Bai Jinyao doesn't come to see her in real life, it's best for them to be at peace like this.

While Ruan Qiuwu sighed, Zhou Ping on the other side had returned to the Queen Mother's palace with the tonic.

She walked into the bedroom, saluted Qin Shuangyu and Ye Xingyu, and then said to the queen mother: "The queen mother, this is tonight's tonic."

Qin Shuangyu smiled and said, "It's still Piner's caring, how is the emperor?"

, but he already knew he had been poisoned, and the imperial physician was working on an antidote."

Qin Shuangyu frowned, waved his hand and said, "Don't worry about it, he won't be able to make any waves, just detoxify and then go down."

She turned her head to Ye Xingyu and said: "Xingyu, what Aijia just let you marry is just a stopgap measure, how could Aijia have the heart to send you to a foreign country? You didn't make peace with Aijia. Are you angry at home?"

Can Ye Xingyu say he is angry? He hurriedly shook his head: "Nothing, Niangniang don't worry."

"It's fine if you don't get angry." Qin Shuangyu said to Zhou Ping with a smile, "Pinger, send Xingyu to rest."

Ye Xingyu got up and followed Zhou Ping to the back.

The camera moves as they pass through the long corridor. Just when there were no palace maids around, and the surroundings were silent, Zhou Ping suddenly said, "Xingyu County Master."

"The poison given by the county master to the queen mother has already begun to work, and it won't be long before the queen mother will be unconscious and unable to control the bureau." Zhou Ping looked excited and lowered her voice, " At that time, Princess Xingyu and the Fourth Prince will be able to use the grandson to gain power!"

"From now on, the queen mother can no longer arbitrarily handle the county master, and the county master can return to the fourth prince." Zhou Ping looked at Ye Xingyu, who had already heard stupid, "Congratulations to the county host!"

Ye Xingyu: ?

Wait, isn't he the Queen Mother? Why did he poison the queen mother? Where did the emperor's grandson come from?

【Huh? Why are there two mes in front of the screen? Oh, so it was me who broke. 】

【I am almost stupid, what kind of Tianxiu script is this. 】

【The Fourth Prince really wants to be the emperor himself, Jiang Yan is just like Xue Wu, just a puppet emperor. 】

[Good guy, there are so many people who want to be emperors, this competition is too fierce hahaha]