5

Other guests also arrived at the recording site one after another, took their identities, and changed into clothes that matched their identities.

Change, this will greatly facilitate Qi Yingying and others who are not actors.

However, in order to prevent the guests from making behaviors that do not match their identity security and destroying the harmony of the variety show, the chief director ingeniously arranged many group performances to remind the guests that they should do What things will not completely collapse the identity.

Other guests have already received hints from the program team, so they are very relaxed.

Except Ruan Qiu.

She did not receive any prompts from the program team, she cautiously maintained her maid status, and was going to go down to the first floor to find some work that she could do, and inquire with the NPC, no, and the group performers little news.

The camera brother and staff who were behind her have quietly exited, and the next shooting will be completed by all the high-definition cameras in the house, providing guests with an immersive experience environment of.

The chief director in the background can see the real-time traffic of each guest on the live split screen. Since other guests appeared, Ruan Qiu's split screen traffic has become lower and lower, stay They were all black fans who kept attacking her. The chief director thought about it and directed a group to perform.

Upstairs, Ruan Qiu walked through the long corridor. There were very textured oil paintings hanging on both sides of the corridor, and the wall lamps were beating slightly.

Suddenly, a woman also wearing a maid outfit appeared at the end of the corridor, holding a mop in her hand, and walking towards Ruan Qiu aggressively.

Ruan Qiu subconsciously stopped and was ready to escape at any time. After realizing that the other party was no threat to her, she relaxed her body and heard the other party say to her arrogantly: " Ruan Qiu, what if you become the master's personal maid? I'm still the head maid here, you still have to listen to me!"

"Now," said the head maid, shoved the mop into Ruan Qiu's hand, looked at her contemptuously and said, "Hurry up and help in the kitchen, there are distinguished guests coming tonight The manor dine with the master, if the guests are not satisfied in the slightest, it is all your fault!"

【Thank you, the sense of substitution is very strong, I have started to get angry. 】

【Ruan Qiu quickly smashes the mop on her face, can you bear this? 】

[Can't smash it? The position of the head maid is still quite high. If Ruan Qiu starts now, maybe he will be locked up/black/housed. What will happen to the plot after that? 】

With the stimulation of the head maid, the number of viewers of Ruan Qiu's live split screen suddenly increased. In the eyes of the audience, Ruan Qiu held a mop in his left hand and lifted the middle of his skirt with his right hand. He lifted it gently, bent his legs slightly, made a curtsy, then passed the stunned head maid and walked downstairs, ready to go to the kitchen to complete the task.

Although he has left the Infinite Stream world, Ruan Qiu is still very sensitive to the tasks issued by people like NPCs, and quietly divided the main line and branches of the tasks of this variety show in his heart.

Main quest: Stay away from the Shura Field, maintain your identity as a passerby, and find the murderer.

Side quests: 1. Complete the cooking quest.