6

No one thought that Ruan Qiu and Jiang Yan were the first couple CPs to appear in the love drama "Please Love Me".

And the popularity of the two of them relies more on passers-by, because the live fans on Ruan Qiu's side have basically disappeared, and the fans on Jiang Yan's side are a bit disgusted with Ruan Qiu, who is dressed in black material. Not a word was spoken.

The CPs discussed by passersby are not Ruan Qiu and Jiang Yan themselves, but their current identities in this variety show. The fans of other guests watched the increasing popularity on their side, and not to be outdone, they brushed up the CPs of their idols and other guests.

The artist himself will not be besieged by fans of Xue Yingdi's family, killing three birds with one stone.

But the fans of the other guests were not happy for a long time, because they found that they could not pick out the candy with CP in the same frame, and their idols had almost zero interaction!

Several people in the parlor have been sitting for a long time.

Since Ye Xingyu used the identity of the housekeeper to invite Bai Jinyao and Qi Yingying into the manor, Xue Wu, who was sitting in the living room, only said one word to them: "Welcome."

If it wasn't for the head maid who brought the tea over and poured it for a few people, the scene might have been even more embarrassing. During this period, except for Bai Jinyao who said a few words to Ye Xingyu because he wanted to renew the tea, they didn't have any communication during the whole process.

Bai Jinyao talked a lot with Xue Wu before the variety show started. Afterwards, she also reacted that her performance seemed a bit inappropriate, afraid that she would make Xue Wu annoyed by talking again, so she held back and did not speak. . Because of her arrogant personality, Qi Yingying next to her didn't like to talk and didn't open her mouth. Ye Xingyu, who was standing behind Xue Wu, was not easy to speak because of his status as a housekeeper, while Xue Wu simply did not want to speak because he was annoying.

Because there was nothing to watch, the split-screen traffic of several people dropped slightly. It was all supported by fans. Fans who had nothing to say turned to boast about their clothes.

[Yaoyao is wearing a really good noble lady. 】

【Our Yingying figure is so good, I hope Yingying can wear a tutu skirt for concerts in the future. 】

【Why doesn't Xue Yingdi speak? 】

Compared with fans of other guests, Xue Wu's fans posted significantly fewer barrages.

Xue Wu is on a variety show for the first time, and his fans are a little nervous. Although Xue Wu's character in front of the public has always been a modest and gentleman, because he has taken care of actresses who fell from the same crew, he has also been labeled as a warm man, but old fans know that he is actually a very distant person. Those who are very emotional, after hearing that Xue Wu is going to appear on a variety show, they are mixed, but after seeing Xue Wu's indifferent performance, their mood has completely turned into worry.

They are not worried that Xue Wu will be hacked, because Xue Wu speaks with his works, his strength is greater than everything, and he is different from other traffic niches. What they are more worried about is that Xue Wu is not happy in this variety show, because Xue Wu's face is not very good every time he appears on the camera. If his health is affected because of his bad mood, then they will really feel distressed.

The director also felt that this would not work, so he once again directed the group maid to come to the parlour and quietly told Ye Xingyu, who is now the housekeeper, that lunch was ready.