Chapter 102 First day gitters

(Sorry for switching up the title sm since we're in the hundreds i'm not going to write out the numbers anymore because it takes up wayyyyy to much space so I can't write a title properly :) )

Charlie's perspective
"Sweetness it's time to get up" I said into the kisses I was placing all down his jaw and neck. His eyes opened but he stayed put enjoying the kisses until I stopped to give him a proper kiss I laid on top of him and bent down for a kiss, after pulling apart Nick grumbled his voice still a bit raspy and low "You taste like toothpaste" I smiled and replied to his observation "Yeah I brushed my teeth earlier is that a bad thing" he smirked "I don't know let me have a second taste than i'll decide" I leaned down again and gave him a second try, I pulled away right as the kiss started to elevate, "so?" I said knowing dame well what the answer was I just wanted to see him scramble, "Not a bad thing" he said  as quickly as possible before grabbing my face and pulling it down to meet his lips again. After a few minutes we broke apart both feeling a little flustered and out of breath. Nick went to the washroom to get ready and I thought I would give it my best go at breakfast, I don't like breakfast not at all and I doubt i've cooked eggs ever, I would never choose to eat breakfast so I never made it for myself, I was quite content skipping this meal all together. I grabbed a bagel and put it in the toaster I then put half of one in the other side for me. After around two minutes the toaster popped revealing the golden brown crust, I opened our fridge and grabbed some plain cream cheese and some herb and garlic for Nick, I added the cream cheese and placed the plates on the table, I got up to get a glass of water as Nick came in the kitchen, he looked at the table then back at me I could just see how ecstatic he was, He then came running up to me throwing himself into my arms I put my left hand behind me to hang on to the cupboard so I wouldn't stumble. "I made you lunch too I didn't want you to have to worry about this stuff so you could get some rest" "What did I do to deserve the best fiancé in the world" I laughed and responded "I guess you got lucky" "I sure did" he says as he makes his way to the table for breakfast. After we ate we made our way to the door so I could kiss him goodbye, he bent down to tie up the laces on his vans, he seemed to be having a little bit of trouble so I bent down and his hands were shaking like a lot, he looks up to meet my eyes our faces were centimetres apart I placed my hands over his and tied up his shoes for him as we both stood up I asked "Do you want me to drive you there?" he smiled softly "Yes please" I could still hear the nervousness in his voice, I took his hand giving it gentle squeezes as we walked to our car.

Time skip...

Nicks perspective
"Bye Love you"  "I love you too" I said walking out of our car, I held my hands together to stop them from shaking, I have never been so nervous before, I was excited but mostly fucking scared, I walked into the building and my nerves quickly dropped as I saw my friend Ron it was nice seeing a familiar face, "Nick i'm so happy you changed your mind I promise this will be great for you you'll love it" I nervously responded "Well if I actually get the job" Ran rolled his eyes "They already love you and between you and me they already planned out a few shoots for you, they've decided they want you, todays just an introduction" I smiled and took a deep breath I didn't know I needed "Wow ok I wasn't expecting that" I said excitedly. Ron patted me on the shoulder and introduced me to some people I will be working with in the future, then lead me to the first shoot and all I could think about was how excited I was to tell Charlie.

Time skip after the interview

Charlie perspective
I parked right up front so Nick could see me, I was scrolling through instagram when Ron texted me to come inside and meet everyone. I got out and went through the front doors the main entrance was massive like a car dealership just without the cars the only thing filling this large area was a desk in the centre with a very conventionally attractive girl sitting at it, she looked mid thirty's, I don't know if she was practically young for that position or I was just used to seeing much older women or men working a desk. I don't think i've ever seen someone working a desk that didn't look like they were from the dinosaur age. She had long blonde hair she definitely wasn't a natural blonde it was a bright platinum color, She was wearing massive heals and a nice silk dress, her nails were long and bright pink, As I walked further in the door I saw Nick come out from the back hallway with Ron, The looked on his face tells me his day went better than good, but his smile suddenly fades as he sees the receptionist walk up to him.

Authors Note
Why do you guys think Nick suddenly changed when the lady came over to him???? Ily all thanks for reading commenting or voting it supports me sm and it makes my day it means a lot so thank you 😊❤️❤️❤️ STAY SAFE 💗💗🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻