Chapter Nine Nandos

Tara's perspective
I woke up to the feeling of  shivering, it was so cold. I opened my eyes to see Darcy tangled up in all the covers, she even was wearing a hoodie to bed. I jump on her back to my surprise she says "I've got you know" she starts rolling around the bed with me clinged on her back. "DARCY!!" I shriek, she starts laughing and stops rolling. She was a moron but I loved her even if she jokes around all the time. "Ok jokes are over, we need to support Nick this morning" I say. Darcy gets out of bed and kisses me on each cheek, she always has to make sure it's even. I open the fridge because Darcy had made pancakes yesterday and we still had leftovers, we needed to eat breakfast because lunch was still a few hours away. We both ate breakfast, Darcy was such a good cook, her grandma had taught her when we went and stayed at her cabin in Shuswap. I saw the the way Darcy was washing the dishes and I couldn't help myself. "Hey baby, sit down you already made the breakfast let me clean it up" I say sweetly to her. She looks at me with suspicion then says "No it's fine go sit down princess."

Darcy perspective
I knew what Tara was doing and I wasn't falling for it. Tara has a problem where she can't let anyone do anything without her taking over and doing it. Whenever I was cleaning Tara couldn't handle even watching me do it or she will just do it. When we first moved in together, I just thought she was trying to be nice. I appreciated it for a while until I realized it was a problem she wasn't just trying to be nice she needed to take control. A few years back she got assessed and was diagnosed with OCD she was been so much better lately and can handle me cleaning most thing now. I was so proud of her progress but she knows she doesn't have to lie if she feels the need to step in. "Tara are you lying to me?" I say, "Yes, I don't know why now but I just had to do it, sorry for lying that was stupid." I smile at her and say "You need to be honest with me" then  I go and hug her from the back as she is
washing the dishes.

Nick
I could feel Charlie slowly crawling onto my stomach, I pretended to still be asleep because if I wake up when he crawls onto me he gets insecure and thinks he's too heavy. It's just better if i pretend to be asleep for a while, I can't stand seeing him insecure. He squishes my checks together and takes a picture I open my eyes and say "arrrr Charlie!!!" he laughs and says "This is perfect consider it already posted, What's the point of having a hot boyfriend if I don't show him off" he says well chuckling. "So you think i'm hot, do you have a crush on me or something?" I reply. We get up and I offered him two options for breakfast, I always give him to options because if I ask if he wants breakfast I know his answer is automatically No i'm not hungry. "Smoothie or Protein shake?" I ask "umm I don't know you choose" he says. I then start to make a smoothie for the both of us. Well making the smoothie I kept dropping things on the ground.

Charlie's perspective
As Nick was making the smoothie His hands were Shacking like crazy. "Nick!" I say three times he doesn't answer. He was just standing there unresponsive, I grabbed his hands and and shuck him. He blinks a few times then looks at me and starts crying "I'm scared" he says so quiet that if I wasn't standing so close to him I wouldn't have been able to hear it. I just hug him in silence.

Time skip- 11:10pm

Charlie perspective
"Come on let's go" Nick says. It was time to leave to go to lunch with Tara and Darcy. Last night Nick almost forget to tell me that we were going to the beach after. I loved going to the beach with nick it reminded me of the first date we ever went on, but hated going with other people, but today is Nicks special day and i'm not going to ruin it. Plus Elle and Toa were coming witch made me feel so much better because Elle never really goes in water and wears a shirt too so I don't feel like such an outcast.
time skip -after lunch
Charlie's perspective
We all were walking from Nando's  to the councillors office because it was only a five minute walk and such a beautiful day out. Tara and Darcy were walking beside us, and all a sudden I feel nicks big hands grab mine. we walked holding hands for a few minutes until I feel his hands get extremely sweaty which was unusual for him. I look at him and whisper "Do you want me to come in with you for your first session?" he just looks at me with a worried face and nods yes. "are you ready" I say as we walk into the councillor office. He says nothing and just shots me a smile. We walk in together holding hands.

Nicks perspective
We walk into the office and I'm squeezing Charlie's hand. Wow I must look like a baby, I need to hold my boyfriends hand, but I was to scared to let go of his hand. "Hi Mr. Nelson" the councillor says, I stay silent I couldn't get the words out, I look over to Charlie to help me. "Hi i'm Charlie and this is Nick" charlie says. "Hi you two, sit down" We both sit down and then he asks me "So Nick, tell me about how you have been feeling lately.. What are your thoughts like?" he says. "umm I guess i've been feeling bad about, not helping Charlie when he was getting bullied in high school" I say. "Ok I see, if you were to describe your self in three words what would they be?" he asks. "useless, Idiot, moron" I say. "Well Charlie can I ask you if you could describe Nick in three words what would they be?" he says. Charlie reply's "Amazing, Caring, sweet, loving, affectionate, happy I could go on and on" I felt my heart flutter, he looked at me with such a passionate look. In this moment I felt so loved and felt good, I look at him and mouthed I love you.