Chapter Sixty Nine Nicks Jealous

Nicks perspective
Shit I didn't have much time tell I need to met everyone for lunch, I quickly rode back to our apartment got changed into a casual outfit we weren't going anywhere fancy, Blue crew neck and some shorts will be fine. I left in our jeep, after a few minutes of driving and listening to Taylor Swift I was once again at Taos house, I knocked a few times on the door before Tao came and answered it. "Charlie fit into the class perfectly!" Tao said with a cheery sarcasm "Good to hear I knew he would do great!!" we both laugh slightly at our weird encounter with one another. "Come in, we're just in here" Tao says as if i'm royalty and bows his head as a I walk in, I roll my eyes in return at his silly games. I walk into the living room of Tao and Elles house, Aled is sitting on the end of the couch with Elle watching something on her phone Summer and Lily are sitting on the arm Chair, Summer sitting on top of Lily the much larger girl talking about last nights episode of their favourite show. Charlie is sat beside James and he's holding Charlie's hand in his sliding on different rings.

Charlie's perspective
I've had a great time with everyone their all so nice and easy to talk with which is nice because it avoided a lot of awkwardness, we played for awhile and decided to go out to eat after. As much as I didn't want to go I did want to go, I hate the feeling of always being left out from things just because my mind is telling me fucked up shit like, starve yourself, cause yourself pain, and think horrible thoughts about yourself. I don't want to let my disorders run my life, but I don't want anything bad to happen ether. Nick is coming though so I think everything will be fine... Speaking of my fiancé there he was, we make eye contact and he smiles and walks over to me. James who was beside me was putting some rings on my fingers he said I would look good with them on, so he was playing around with some different combinations and styles. Nick then comes up from behind the couch and hugs me from the back, then completely starts smothering me with countless kisses, Im a very clingy individual and so is Nick but we were in a room of people, ok fine we do this when it's just the paris squad but i've barley met these other people and i'm not trying to make anyone feel uncomfortable. I turn around kiss him on the lips to stop him from kissing my cheeks and neck. He then looks at James who's beside me "So what are you and my boyfriend doing" god I know what he's doing now he jealous, he's jealous of James and me hanging out. I nudge him slightly signalling him to cut it out but of course he doesn't. James replies "I thought these would look good on Charlie his dark hair matches a more edgy style so I thought he should try some on" I then put my hand in Nicks face and say "What do you think" he blushes slightly I know by his face he likes it but won't admit that in front of James "mhm" he mumbles before letting go of me and taking a seat beside me on the couch. James was then taking off the rings because we were going to leave soon and Nick unexpectedly pulls me up onto his lap jerking my hand away from James "Nickkk" I whisper yell. I take the rest of the rings off and hand them to James "Thanks" I say, he replies "No problem" Nick then opens his big mouth once more "So James you dating anyone" My face turned sour, "No im not" he said kinda of awkwardly trying to avoid the question. I mouthed sorry to him, he smiled and let a out a laugh in return. I tried to get up off Nick but he grabbed my waist and held me back down not trying to bring any attention to us I comply and sit back down on him. "Tone it down a bit would you, your acting worse than a horny teen " I whisper to him. He doesn't say anything but starts rubbing the top of my thigh with his thumb, my face instantly goes beat red, luckily Tao saved me and announced "Ok guys let's go i'm starving" that was a relief because not going to lie I was kinda turned on. I stand up quickly and drag Nick by the hand behind me.

We enter the car and I say "What was that Nicolas" he makes a grossed out face "Ew never call me Nicolas again that's so weird coming from you" I roll my eyes "Fine NICK what was that" "Nothing I just was excited to see you" he looks out the window opposite from me trying to hide the fact he's completely lying straight to my face. I smile at my opportunity to embarrass him "You we're jealous weren't you" he scoffs "No I wasn't" I proper laugh knowing how bad at lying he is "Your lying" he ignores me staying silent. In a school kid teasing way I say "Oh so your weren't jealous he was super tall, had great style, had beautiful eyes" he cringes "ahh god please shut up i've never heard something grosser come out of your mouth" I replie "So you don't like it when Compliment other guys" He starts to look annoyed "Charlie please be quiet i'm trying to drive" I poke him aggressively "I'll stop when you tell me the truth you were jealous yeah" he thinks for a moment before admitting "Fine I was jealous but only because he was proper trying to get with you" what the hell was he talking about all he did was put a few rings on my fingers "What?" he sighs and says "So this morning when I woke up and you went to get changed your phone went off like million times so I checked it and it was from the a group chat your were in and that James was like going crazy over the fact you had a boyfriend it just seemed weird to me" When he said that I did feel bad I didn't want him to be worried about a me and another guy it wasn't fair, I would hate it if some guy was acting that way about Nick. I don't think James feels that way but Nick was right that did seem odd "I'm sorry I didn't know that, but you know I would never EVER EVER do something to disrespect our relationship because it means everything to me, you mean everything to me" he replies "I trust you.... but Charlie your too nice and I don't want anyone to take advantage of you" I knew he was right, ben had walked all over me and I just let it happen he took full advantage of me and I let him do that. "I love you" I say starting at him like he was the most beautiful work of art i've ever seen. He pulled over the car "What's going on-" he cut me off by running his hand over my body and kissing my neck aggressively his hand placed on my crotch and mine on his chest, he pulls his face off my neck and I pull his head closer by the back of his neck I pull off his sweatshirt which he was wearing nothing underneath and start laying hickeys on his collar bone and shoulders. We went back and forth making each other's skin purple.

"Charlie as much as i'm enjoying this like so much so but it's been like 15 minutes of us just making out of the side of the road in our car" I pull my face off his body and say "Fine let's go" We start driving again and I pull down the passenger mirror to see how bad the hickeys are knowing everyone will see them at lunch. Nick grabs my chin and tilts it towards him "Wow those are some good ones James will know his place now" I smile and slap his arm "Babe stop! but I mean it is kinda adorable when your jealous" he smirks "Don't make me pull this car over again" I put my hands in the air "Fine fine"

Authors Note
Sorry for the weird posting time!! i'm going on a four day holiday to my Cousins house again so I won't be adding updates for a few days 💗💗💗😩😩😩 I'll miss you guys:( umm but I thought this was really cute so let me know what you think I think it's adorable when Nick gets overprotective AHAHAH  oh and let me know what you think is going to happen at the restaurant I bet you won't guess!