Chapter Thirty Three Flashback

Time skip( they left the next morning after watching a Marvel film and cuddling. They went on a plane and now are back at there apartment in England, bye bye Morocco)

Charlie's perspective
I woke up and heard Nick crying again! He's been crying none stop since he lost the ring, in other news I do have an appointment with the jeweller that I bought our rings from so it can even be made by the same person, Im not telling Nick yet so it can be a surprise! "Nick come here let me cuddle you" he comes skulking over and flops back into bed with me, I wipe his tears away and kiss his cheeks, he then cuddles under my arm and lays his head on my chest. After a few minutes of silence I hear nick whisper "Charlie" I reply "Yes babe" he then goes on "Do you remember, the day you gave me the ring?" "Of course I do" I reply. He hugs me tighter and snuggles up as close as possible then I felt a flashback coming...

Flashback
Charlie's perspective
I walk into tori's room then sit on her bed and rant my feelings to her "Tori" she takes a sip of her lemonade and says "What" in an emotionless tone. "I can't believe Nick is leaving in one week for university I'm going to die without him" she looks at me with a stern face "Don't be dramatic Charles" she mumbles. "I'm not being dramatic! Everything is going to suck without him" she replies "I'm pretty sure your being dramatic, you'll see him on holidays plus your working now and can catch a train over to see him" I grumble and roll my eyes "It's not the same!" she rolls her eyes in return and says " obviously it's not the same but your going to make the most of it" I knew she was right I needed to somehow just live with it. I tell her something I've been worrying about a lot lately "Tori what happens if long distance is just too hard and nick leaves me for some hot guy or girl he meets at campus" She responded "Charlie don't be stupid he loves you and would never do that" I knew she was right, god why is she always right. I've had this idea in the back of my mind for a long time, what if I gave nick a promise ring we've been in love for a long time and talk about our future together all the time, maybe this would be the perfect thing to prove how serious we are about making our relationship work even though the toughest times. "Tori one last thing" she takes her headphones off that she just put on and says "Mmmh what is it now drama queen" I reply "Do you think it would be weird if I got me and nick promise rings" she doesn't say anything so I say "Never mind that was a stupid idea" she then proceeded to say "No that's the smartest thing i've heard you say all morning charles, Nick will love it, he loves anything you do it's almost sickening" I laughed and thanked tori for always giving me her brutally honest opinion. Tori is definitely an open book she lets you know what shes thinking and I love that about her. Now that I know what i'm going to do I needed the perfect ring for Nick, I needed it to be perfect. I called Aled he always had the most amazing plans.
"hey Aled I have a question"
"Hey Charlie what's up?"
"well umm I want to give Nick a promise ring to show him how much I love him and how serious I am about our relationship, but I don't see him wear rings much and im not sure what would be perfect"
"I don't know Nick the best and I most definitely don't know what his taste in jewelry is but maybe you can call him up and ask to go over to his house and when your there make some excuse to why he needs to leave the room then look in his draws and stuff for a ring that he owns then you can get a better idea of what he fancies"
"ALED YOUR LITERALLY A GENUIS!!! thank you thank you; ok i'm going to ring up Nick now talk later?"
"K bye love you charles"
Bye love you too Aled"
It's go time, I just need to text my boyfriend and ask to go round his house it's not like I don't hang round at his house everyday anyways. I'll just text him and set up a time.

Charlie
-Hey baby cakes 🍰😝
Nick
- oh god Charlie you know how much I despise that nickname 🤮
Charlie
-Sorry baby cakes I forgot 🤗🥺
Nick
-It's ok Char-bear I know you forgot stuff a lot 😢☹️
Charlie
-ok actually barf 🤢 you win you win
Nick
Me =😏👑🤴
Charlie
-Yeah yeah big shot, can I come round your house later today I need cuddles BAD!! 😅
Nick
-yeah duh Same tho I need some kisses too!! xx
Charlie
-Can I come round at 6:00?
Nick
-can you come any sooner I miss you 😩
Charlie
-I'll ask my mom she wants to make sure i'm eating every last bit of my dinner every night now I can never escape 🥴
Nick
-Is her forcing you to eat all of it helping?
Charlie
-no not really 🤷‍♂️

Authors note
Tomorrow's chapter will continue where todays left off so i hope you guys are enjoying it xxx LOVE YOU ALL AND PLS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!!