Chapter Twenty One Air B&B

Charlie's perspective
"Nick The flight has landed you need to get up" I said. He was still asleep and didn't respond "Nicky" I whispered in his ear. He then looked up at me and said "Nicky? you've never called me that" I didn't even realize that Nicky came out of my mouth. It felt kinda weird calling him that since i've only ever heard his mom call him that so was me calling him that weird, maybe? I felt embarrassed and weird; My cheeks going bright pink was a dead give away too. "Umm whoops I don't know where that came from" I said. Nick just starts laughing and laughing "shhhhhh why are you laughing" I say and then finally he stops and says "Charlie you can call me whatever you want we're in love you don't need to get all embarrassed" I reply "I wasn't getting embarrassed!" he says "oh really then why are your cheeks still bright pink then?" he was right... I reply "Shut up" Nick then starts tickling me and I whisper "Stop, people are staring" he continues to tickle me and then says "I'll stop once you call me Nicky again it was cute" He was basically blackmailing me right now on the plane well everybody was unloading there baggage. I say "your blackmailing me STOP" he says " I won't stop  until you say it" fine I guess I had to give in god this was so embarrassing. I quickly and quietly said "Nicky, there happy now" he stopped and smiled then said "come on don't be mad you know you love it" Nothing was funny but I couldn't help myself from letting out a bit of a laugh Nick quickly says "haha I knew you loved it" He always won, I blame it on him being so hot that I lose my focus, and yes that's the excuse i'm using.

Later at the air b&b

Nicks perspective
We walked in the door of the Air b&b and it was really nice there were four bedrooms but we really only needed three. One for my mom, one for david and lizzie, and most importantly one for me and Charlie so I guess there was just an extra bedroom. Right as we walked in David and Lizzie ran past us trying to look at all the bedrooms as fast as possible to find the best one, Me and Charlie didn't really care which one we got, every night we curl together up as close as possible and wrap the blankets tight around us like a cocoon, so we didn't really need a big bed or anything. Charlie went straight to the kitchen to checkout if there was a good coffee machine, I wish he would drink less coffee I know too much coffee isn't good for you and Charlie basically lives off coffee. "Charles maybe we could do two weeks without coffee, that would be fun" he gave me a death stare and said "Nope absolutely not never" then he proceeded to make a cup of coffee. I will admit I do drink my fare share of tea, I drink just as much tea as Charlie drinks coffee. After we finished our coffee and tea I asked Charlie if he wants to go pick a room because everyone else already picked, he said sure then we went upstairs to the rooms.

Charlie's perspective
It was late and I just finished my last coffee for the day so me and nick headed upstairs so we could find our bedroom and get cozy. The extra bedroom was beside the one Nicks mom chose and we chose the other one beside Nicks moms bedroom. The three bedrooms that were upstairs  were all beside each other and there was only one down stairs that David and Lizzie took. I wish that nicks mom would not have picked the middle bedroom because now she was right beside us, and I know there was a wall between us but it still felt awkward. Nick put our bags down and shut the door behind us, he then said " Charlie you are the sweetest person alive" I replied "your so sappy Nick" he then tackles me on to the bed he was laying on top of me and said "No but seriously I love you so much  you kept me so calm on the plane and held me tight when I was scared, what did I ever do to deserve you" I loved hearing this come out of his mouth he usually calmed me down but this time I got to calm him down I felt so good. I replied "Babe you literally calm me down and hold me tight when i'm scared almost on the daily, and I hardly get to do it for you so of course I was going to do everything in my power to make you feel more comfortable on the plane" he smiles and says "I don't want to tell you how appreciative I am, I want
to show you" I was kinda confused at what he was getting at. I say "What do you mean" he doesn't respond and rolls us over so i'm on top then he starts undoing my belt....  I quickly say "Nick stop wait your mom is right there" I point at the wall separating our rooms "what happens if she hears us" he then flips on the bed beside me and says "if you don't want too I don't want too, we can just cuddle, but you can't blame me your really hot" I blush and say "Nick stop it" He looks at me and replies "So complimenting my boyfriend is a crime now huh" we just laugh together on the bed. After we got dressed for bed and brushed our teeth we cuddled up together in one corner of the bed and cuddled well watching youtube I feel asleep with my head nestled into nicks chest this was the best way to fall asleep in my books.

Nicks perspective
Charlie and me cuddled in bed for a while until Charlie feel asleep on my chest I couldn't stop
staring at him he was the cutest human alive I loved everything about him.

Authors Note
Air B&B = A house that you rent when you go on vacation. I know most of you will know if not all of you will know I just wanted to make sure!!!! Much love the Author ❤️❤️❤️